Confirmed Transfer Barnes to Newcastle

I've had to look up who Colin Pitchfork is, a bit before my time though I see he's in the news again. Great name for an utter bastard. Still, we show ourselves that we're better than him by not raping and murdering him - and I'd extend that to not setting him alight either.

I've had to look up who Colin Pitchfork is, a bit before my time though I see he's in the news again. Great name for an utter bastard. Still, we show ourselves that we're better than him by not raping and murdering him - and I'd extend that to not setting him alight either.

Nope

That utter **** deserves all of those things - we prove we are better than him by carrying them out

I just Googled his name, I think the best option is to deport him to Saudi Arabia.

Zia and Akhtar Abdur Rahman, the leader of ISI, supported the construction of madrassas, Islamic religious schools, along the border to educate young Afghans, with their number in all of Pakistan increasing from 900 in 1971 to about 33,000 by 1988.[9][12] Many of these had been financed by patrons from Saudi Arabia and other Arab states of the Persian Gulf.[12] Saudi religious ideology was introduced in these institutions.[2] Many senior leaders of the Afghanistan Taliban had attended the Darul Uloom Haqqania seminary in Akora Khattak in Pakistan, and it supported the Taliban.[13][14] The seminary was run by Maulana Sami-ul-Haq of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam, who is often referred to as the "Father of the Taliban".[13][15] It blended Islamist politics with the teachings of the conservative Deobandi movement.[2]
Stop that immediately.

You know as well as I do that we're all supposed to whistle, look the other way & studiously ignore the fact that Saudi is the birthplace of the Wahabi dogma that inspired modern Islamic fundamentalism.

Or that the House of Saud was literally put into power by the supporters of that movement.

Or that the majority of funding for terrorism in the region & beyond comes from Saudi nationals.

These VERY inconvenient truths just get in the way of the accepted narrative that they are our staunch allies as we champion democracy in the region ( a region that funnily enough only has one genuinely democratically elected government...& we don't agree with them being in charge so we just ignore them)

You're just spoiling it for everyone with your facts & research & shit.

Stop that immediately.

You know as well as I do that we're all supposed to whistle, look the other way & studiously ignore the fact that Saudi is the birthplace of the Wahabi dogma that inspired modern Islamic fundamentalism.

Or that the House of Saud was literally put into power by the supporters of that movement.

Or that the majority of funding for terrorism in the region & beyond comes from Saudi nationals.
And that's why - after 911 - we launched an attack against - er - Iraq. Go figure.

Stop that immediately.

These VERY inconvenient truths just get in the way of the accepted narrative that they are our staunch allies as we champion democracy in the region ( a region that funnily enough only has one genuinely democratically elected government...& we don't agree with them being in charge so we just ignore them)

You're just spoiling it for everyone with your facts & research & shit.
My brother in law works for the MOD in IT. A couple of months ago he was telling me about how the the Taliban were given safe passage into Pakistan via the Spin Ghar mountain Range by the Pakistan Government, with money provided by Saudi Arabia.

How the **** they passed a fit and proper person test to buy Newcastle is beyond me, but then corruption is rife everywhere so Meh.

My brother in law works for the MOD in IT. A couple of months ago he was telling me about how the the Taliban were given safe passage into Pakistan via the Spin Ghar mountain Range by the Pakistan Government, with money provided by Saudi Arabia.

How the **** they passed a fit and proper person test to buy Newcastle is beyond me, but then corruption is rife everywhere so Meh.
The whole thing is a ****ing charade.

As usual, presided over by people who don't give a **** because when it all inevitably blows up, they'll be fine. It's only normal everyday people who's lives will be destroyed so who ****ing cares ?

The whole thing is a ****ing charade.

As usual, presided over by people who don't give a **** because when it all inevitably blows up, they'll be fine. It's only normal everyday people who's lives will be destroyed so who ****ing cares ?
It's always a very few that benefits to the detriment of the masses

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463