Confirmed Transfer Barnes to Newcastle

I wonder how soon it will be before he's in the England squad, with Madddddison.

And this is why I don't like the internet or people in general.

So so wrong on every level.
I don't care.

Had he moved to any other club with a modicum of ****ing self respect and morality about them, I'd have happily wished him well as I have with most (not all) of the players we have moved on over the years. Choosing to join that bunch of blood merchants; nah. He can **** off until he can no longer see **** or off.

We went down mainly because of our God awful defence, which I think is a big part of the reason I find the hatred towards Barnes and Maddison very over the top.
I agree. I have no problem with Maddison. I had no problem with Barnes. Then he chose to play for Newcastle.

So, I'll repeat; **** him.

they can be good, but yet to be convinced on either when the going gets tough, as shown last season.
Their numbers would say otherwise. They were the only ones who did anything last season in comparison.

My hope would be that his inherent fragility & seeming wimpiness wasn't all down to Rodgers methods. If thats the case he'll quickly disappear at a club that is aiming for the very top of the game. In my imagination there's an Everton shirt waiting for him in a couple of seasons. Hope thats how it turns out.

I don't care.

Had he moved to any other club with a modicum of ****ing self respect and morality about them, I'd have happily wished him well as I have with most (not all) of the players we have moved on over the years. Choosing to join that bunch of blood merchants; nah. He can **** off until he can no longer see **** or off.
Hardly any club (willing to pay that amount) has a modicum of morality. They/we are all part of the bent/horrid system.

Hardly any club (willing to pay that amount) has a modicum of morality. They/we are all part of the bent/horrid system.
It's all about levels. Piers Morgan is a horrible **** but not quite in the same league as, say, Colin Pitchfork who should be burnt to death using only matches.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463