Match Thread Barnsley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced they will get rid. Before the international break would have been the time, would it not? This might be the one that turns the fans, though.

I have been a massive fan of Pearson and always felt sacking him would be a big mistake but this has gone long beyond a blip we are in freefall something is drastically wrong behind the scenes and the only option IMO is to make a change and hope that a fresh face will lift the gloom and give us a chance of battling back into play off contention

I have been a massive fan of Pearson and always felt sacking him would be a big mistake but this has gone long beyond a blip we are in freefall something is drastically wrong behind the scenes and the only option IMO is to make a change and hope that a fresh face will lift the gloom and give us a chance of battling back into play off contention

jebus, that was like reading one of dpj's posts :icon_bigg

I agree about making a change but I think our only chance now is of making a push for promotion next season.

Our record since New Year in the league

WWWWLLDWLDLDLL(L)

What's interesting is if you go back to start of December. The 5 wins in a row seem more and more like a blip

WDLLDWWWWWLLDWLDLDLL(L)

And since Wolves we've scored more than one goal in a game just once. What went wrong?

Bring back MON?

I think the question has to be asked, although I wouldn't expect a positive response. There are at least four others I can think of wth experience of getting out of this league (winning it in the process) so we are not short of options.

Burnley beating Forest - I really hope this doesn't buy Pearson more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669