BBC Predictor

Status
Not open for further replies.
That second table is very worrying. But it surely isn't going to happen. The top one looks about right (i hope). I actually can't wait for us to get promoted and get out of this excuse of a league.

Some will look back with nostalgia. There will be a few sad eyes when Frankie stops having the run of the ariel battles.

"Ahhh Remember Yeovil away! and when Cheltenham did the conga!"

Really wish you hadn't posted that, Jeff

It's not good for a pessimistic miseryguts lke me

i tried that bbc predicitor last season and we got promoted to the premier league and i was not pregnant. silly thing

going back to 2003- at what point did anybody think that after the draws against derby ,bradford and sheff wed in march that we might not make it up!!.

a couple of wins now and the panic will subside.

enjoy the ride now because next season will be a challenge

i tried that bbc predicitor last season and we got promoted to the premier league and i was not pregnant. silly thing

going back to 2003- at what point did anybody think that after the draws against derby ,bradford and sheff wed in march that we might not make it up!!.

a couple of wins now and the panic will subside.

enjoy the ride now because next season will be a challenge

A couple of losses and it's brown trousers all round

Chill yer beans! I put us down to lose against Peterborough but we still finished six points clear after basically humping just about everyone else for the rest of the season.

It's in the bag. We're as good as Champions. And Leeds will feck it up. You heard it here first...

:icon_wink

des-fox.jpg

I have thought for sometime that 92 points will be plenty to get us promoted but it wouldn't surprise me if Peterborough also finished on around 92 points - providing they beat us tomorrow. If they don't then I think we are up as chamions - no danger.

I think NP has done an excellent job - but the reality is that our points accumulation has slowed along with Fryatt's drop in productivity. Incidentally i'm sure that we had to give him his new contract deal but it was a Catch22 because it was likely that this would result into him slipping back to the old Fryatt.

In conclusion i think we are in a far more secure position than the panickers fear - but nothing like the force that the BMs believe and all will depend on strengthening the side for next season's more meaningful opponents.

I've got us down to get promotion after the Leeds game (yesssssss) and that is if we lose tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669