A__________________________________B
Milan takes__________________________Milan takes
out extra loan________________________out extra loan

We get______________________________We fail to get
promoted____________________________promoted

Milan stays___________________________Milan scarpers
abit longer___________________________and leaves us in bigger
and milks it___________________________debt and administration

Our financial__________________________We're ****ed!
state improves
and we start to
repay the debt

Last edited:
Or C, we fail to get promoted, Milan has invested a lot into the club and is staying for the long term to fulfil his goal and to ensure the success of Leicester City

Last edited:
Or C, we fail to get promoted, Milan has invested a lot into the club and is staying for the long term to fulfil his goal and to ensure the success of Leicester City

but can we survive if we do not get promoted?

The " investment " element, if the rumours are correct appear to be getting smaller and smaller by the day, and if you take one earlier post at face value, is down to £500,000.

The " investment " element, if the rumours are correct appear to be getting smaller and smaller by the day, and if you take one earlier post at face value, is down to £500,000.

Therein lies the problem with this whole debate......

Well everyone else (who fails) will have to so why should we be any different ?

because we have got a great deal of debt and a bloody big stadium hanging round our necks? are we really self sufficient in our current state?

I never mentioned money :018: :icon_wink

With a new regime running the club, yes of course

And with the old regime, if we off load Stearman - I've seen nothing to suggest that we are about to go bust again if we carry on as we are

We might get relegated, of course - but not necessarily bust

I think wehave to have faith in the board. If they have backed this it must be the best deal.

I am worried that someone has walked out over it though. Something is amiss

I think wehave to have faith in the board. If they have backed this it must be the best deal.

I am worried that someone has walked out over it though. Something is amiss

The more worrying thing is if some have backed it as it's the ONLY deal and they see this simply as a way of getting some money back.

Will the shareholders have received their copies of the bid by now?

The more worrying thing is if some have backed it as it's the ONLY deal and they see this simply as a way of getting some money back.

Will the shareholders have received their copies of the bid by now?

You'd expect the FT to say when they receive it.

Milan said he cannot take his money back to America so he might as well put it into a club. The guy is an ego maniac and likes to be idolised by fans, he isn't here to make money, he is 68 i think he has plenty already to see him out.

Milan said he cannot take his money back to America so he might as well put it into a club. The guy is an ego maniac and likes to be idolised by fans, he isn't here to make money, he is 68 i think he has plenty already to see him out.

the guys motivated believe me :icon_cool

Doesn't sound like the plan of a business man Melts. I am not sure why he would have any affinity for the club. He will have a finite timescale to achieve his objectives (maybe five years) and finite investment (in the shape of more debt) that he will be willing to take on.

Let's hope it goes through and he is successful, as the alternatives (stay as we are, or MM leaves us in a mess in 5 years time) are not very palletable.

I think this is a gamble by the Board - so let's hope it is a winning punt (almost an all or nothing bet). His record at Pompey was OK, so we can only hope he will do the same here, but there is a danger that things don't work out and the stability of the club could be threatened in a more dramatic way than if we soldiered on (unless we get relegated of course)

Doesn't sound like the plan of a business man Melts. I am not sure why he would have any affinity for the club. He will have a finite timescale to achieve his objectives (maybe five years) and finite investment (in the shape of more debt) that he will be willing to take on.

Let's hope it goes through and he is successful, as the alternatives (stay as we are, or MM leaves us in a mess in 5 years time) are not very palletable.

I think this is a gamble by the Board - so let's hope it is a winning punt (almost an all or nothing bet). His record at Pompey was OK, so we can only hope he will do the same here, but there is a danger that things don't work out and the stability of the club could be threatened in a more dramatic way than if we soldiered on (unless we get relegated of course)

I think that we are now seeing the picture more or less as it is.

MM is buying a club on its uppers - but a club with potential because of its fan base and ground. He doesn't have to lay out much cos the shareholders know that their stakeholdings are worth next to nothing.

If the position was any different - the board would not be supporting this offer. But it is the way it is....and the board would have faced serious difficulties with the fans in rejecting the offer - because the supporters just want a bit of hope - and this takeover provides that.

Will it all eventually end in tears? No one knows.

MM is buying a club on its uppers - but a club with potential because of its fan base and ground. He doesn't have to lay out much cos the shareholders know that their stakeholdings are worth next to nothing.

If the position was any different - the board would not be supporting this offer. But it is the way it is....and the board would have faced serious difficulties with the fans in rejecting the offer - because the supporters just want a bit of hope - and this takeover provides that.

I agree Redditch. Let's hope the only tears are shed by the trees, the sheep and covscum

That's exactly how I see the situation. If the Board is even considering getting rid of the Club at the price and with the conditions (or lack thereof) that are now being quoted, we must be in an even poorer position than any of us have realised. The existing owners have clearly decided that they haven't got a hope of progressing the club, possibly even no hope of maintaining the business at its present level. They have decided to bale out, take the small amount of money on offer and leave it to somebody who is willing to give it a go.

IMO this is Fantasy.

The whole MM deal is starting to have a very bad smell around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669