Speculation Beckford to Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you guys are splashing the cash. £8.5m on Cornelius, whose had one good season and could turn out to be a Danish version of Jamie Vardy. And now potentially £11m on Celtic's Kenyan midfielder Victor Wanyama.

Best part of £20m on two players. I do hope you stay up.......

Yeah, Rhydal: and I'd like to say that I am green with envy too! :icon_bigg

Just goes to show the constraints Pearson has been working under and explains why Beckford and Danns were both left on the sidelines and then farmed out on loan, as it has been reported that Danns was one appearance from activating a contract extension.

Yes.

I now understand why the club didn't move to strengthen the squad in the last loan transfer window when it was obviously needed for the run in.

For the last year its been all about cutting costs and Pearson's hands have been tied.

Of course this is applying to all the championship clubs -except the relegated clubs - who as people are now fully recognising have an absurdly unfair advantage.

As far as I'm concerned professional football clubs are private sector businesses and it is quite wrong for the authorities to interfere. If clubs choose to take risks - let them. If they go bust - they go bust.

Sadly we failed to take our chance when speculative investment was permitted and it's not good now for anyone but QPR, Reading and Wigan.

Still I dare say that the FT lads are happy - with this reducing championship clubs to smaller and therefore potentially more 'community related' outfits.

So just to confirm, we are no longer to be called 'Big spending Leicester' by every Twat in football?

I'm sure whichever knob from Sky Sports that commentates on our friendly against Monaco will refer to it as the clash of the big spenders from England & France.

I'm sure whichever knob from Sky Sports that commentates on our friendly against Monaco will refer to it as the clash of the big spenders from England & France.

Those ****ing knobs from Sky Sports can't be stupid enough to think that Monaco is in France, can they?

Those ****ing knobs from Sky Sports can't be stupid enough to think that Monaco is in France, can they?

Well it took longer than I expected for someone to pick up on it but hardly unsurprising it's one of the bingo regulars and certainly makes me wonder why this place is so busy.

Well it took longer than I expected for someone to pick up on it but hardly unsurprising it's one of the bingo regulars and certainly makes me wonder why this place is so busy.

You think people should have left it and not pointed it out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eh??? I've not been anywhere near a game of bingo for over twenty years

That question seems like directly trying to get back on topic to me......

Eh??? I've not been anywhere near a game of bingo for over twenty years

double negatives still cancel each other to produce an affirmative sense.. or

yeah, ****ing Sky and their commentators for remembering the owners let Sven piss away millions .. or

Edit the geographical snafu and don't wait for the bingo caller.. or

same old bulling pedantry. Choosing sides can be so taxing.

Last edited:

yeah, ****ing Sky and their commentators for remembering the owners let Sven piss away millions .. or

Hi, I'd like to place an order for delivery please. One portion of chicken tawa, one chilli paneer, one lamb jalfrezi, two portions of pilau rice, some meat samosas and two poppadoms. Ta.

Hi, I'd like to place an order for delivery please. One portion of chicken tawa, one chilli paneer, one lamb jalfrezi, two portions of pilau rice, some meat samosas and two poppadoms. Ta.

Is that what Beckers is Going to Notlob for?

Can I get a second class return to Dottingham please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669