Speculation Beckford to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we pulled the plug like the rumours the other day suggested, then I can't see why we'd change our minds now.

Tell them to **** off.

All about the wages

Can't see us shipping him out on loan if we still end up paying ten grand a week for the fecker

His performance on Saturday didn't leave me begging him to stay.
Comparison's betwen him and a certain DJ get stronger with every match.

No point in shipping him out on loan if we still have to pay him anything. Best bet is to try and get him banging then in as he is capable of doing so and then we could have a really sellable asset come January or better still, just hold on to him and get him banging them in for us all season!

I must be the only one who thought he was okay on Saturday. Probably helps that we won the match so his spurned chances weren't so hard to take? But he did get in to good positions and made some good runs. I think an on form Jermain Beckford is a good thing to have around, he's just off form at the minute which may be lack of match time. Probably looked more threatening than Nugent when I've seen him this season.

I must be the only one who thought he was okay on Saturday. Probably helps that we won the match so his spurned chances weren't so hard to take? But he did get in to good positions and made some good runs. I think an on form Jermain Beckford is a good thing to have around, he's just off form at the minute which may be lack of match time. Probably looked more threatening than Nugent when I've seen him this season.

You are. :icon_bigg

Nah I thought it too. The only thing wrong with his performance on Saturday was his finishing, which looked down to a severe lack of confidence to me. But what do I know?

Even if he did look shit,is it really any surprise when the club basically tried to off load him the night before the game? I would be surprised if he could actually give a flying **** any more.

Yet another royal **** up brought to you by LCFC.

Wasn't Beckford and Nugents goal tally last season pretty similar? Nugent has a far higher work rate though.

How are you measuring that? This season, Beckford has ran as much as anyone and his running against Peterborough created a lot of space for Vardy.

outer space is the nearest thing to a vacuum that we currently know of, but still contains stuff, yet my brain is even more vacuous than that. Think about my mind on that way.

Fixed that for you

I'm suprised that Huddersfield have gone public with this, if nothing else it alerts other clubs to a possible loan move. City pulled the plug in the last few minutes, my guess it would be over money, NP rarely if ever involved in contract negotiations, so someone within the club not happy with the agreement, again only another guess but the CEO springs to mind she is responsible for the financial side of things, and wasn't prepared to the financial implications, especially if we were still paying part of his salary. Remember this is quess work so go easy, I'm feeling fragile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669