Confirmed Transfer Benalouane loaned to Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit disappointed with this one. He has always looked decent whenever I've seen him, but I guess with Amartey being able to play there we have more than enough cover.

It's a shame that he hasn't been given more opportunities, but with the form of Huth and especially Morgan, it's understandable.

Occasionally a bit reckless but got better with more appearances. Are there recalls on any of these loans if we have injuries?

Hopefully he comes back with a clean slate in pre-season and pushes for a first-team place. I think he could still be a good player for us.

Bit concerned we've let him AND De Laet out on loan!

Doesnt leave much defensive cover... Is Liam Moore here? Got a feeling his loan moves didn't go through so he's our backup?

We have Wasilewski, Amartey, Chilwell, and Schlupp as defensive back-up. I think we're fine. Liam Moore won't play for us this season or possibly ever again.

I don't like this. On the occasions where I've seen him he is improving to apoint where he could be useful. Going back to the Italian league means he will do a full reset and come back expecting a slower game.

For all the love our scouting team had received recently it must be said that they have also failed miserably as far as a few of the pre season signings have gone.

Having said that he's looked more than good enough each time he's played and to be fair I don't see how this move helps us.

Baffling decision, amongst a few from the past few days

For all the love our scouting team had received recently it must be said that they have also failed miserably as far as a few of the pre season signings have gone.

Having said that he's looked more than good enough each time he's played and to be fair I don't see how this move helps us.

In terms of those pre season signings that have failed to make the grade so far I doubt either of them were signings we were pursuing or even scouting before Ranieri arrived.

Wants to play clearly but a bit of a disappointment as others have said. Definitely improving to the point where he would be considered as being one of the two starting CBs for me. Would have liked to see him and Morgan paired up. With Amartey coming in and being able to play in defence will help cover-wise. Not too bothered about De Laet going - championship standard.

In terms of those pre season signings that have failed to make the grade so far I doubt either of them were signings we were pursuing or even scouting before Ranieri arrived.

If true, full credit to Ranieri for not using them even though they were "his signings".

As for them being failures. It's very very hard to break into a side that is winnings, and staying fit, every week.

If I remember correctly, Benalouane never really wanted to leave Italy. It's possible he wanted to go back, sometimes even if a player is good enough for the team they just aren't happy in the environment they're in.

He's looked happy enough in his Social Media stuff.
Morgan and Huth can't last forever Waseleski I think goes in the Summer? Unless offered another contract.
So we may see Benny next season and if not the terms of the deal would mean we haven't lost out and have some cash to buy another good defender.

Failed miserably because a couple of signings couldn't break into the best team in the league? What the actual **** my dear Lako friend?

If true, full credit to Ranieri for not using them even though they were "his signings".

As for them being failures. It's very very hard to break into a side that is winnings, and staying fit, every week.

Agreed, I wouldn't call either failures overall personally. I think both Inler and Benalouane have plenty to offer even this season to us. I'm sure they would both have seen more time on the pitch had we hit a patch of poor form since them signing.

I note Ranieri mentioning Kramaric can be recalled so I assume the same applies to Benalouane?

Agreed, I wouldn't call either failures overall personally. I think both Inler and Benalouane have plenty to offer even this season to us. I'm sure they would both have seen more time on the pitch had we hit a patch of poor form since them signing.

I note Ranieri mentioning Kramaric can be recalled so I assume the same applies to Benalouane?

Hopefully this is true about a recall option otherwise it seems strange that we finish the window top of the league but with a weaker squad.

If Benny really wanted to move on again then fair play to him but to let him and RDL go could prove to be a short sighted move for us if injuries get the better of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669