Bernie - Has he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell , was he a Leicester fan too!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes wish we used his sons/brothers special motivational methods on some of the City players. ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm jealous of Bernie are we?? Tut tut! He will go down in history. You probably wont!

Jealous? Of that smelly old man?
You must be joking!

I'm not that bothered about going down in history thanks all the same, I'm quite content with my life as it is....and that doesn't include wearing blue and white facepaint and a manky filthy jesters hat and standing on the concourse going 'aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' and shaking my fists.

Nor do I intend to go around pubs drinking the dregs left in glasses:icon_eek:

Last edited:
Jealous? Of that smelly old man?
You must be joking!

I'm not that bothered about going down in history thanks all the same, I'm quite content with my life as it is....and that doesn't include wearing blue and white facepaint and a manky filthy jesters hat and standing on the concourse going 'aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' and shaking my fists.

Nor do I intend to go around pubs drinking the dregs left in glasses
:icon_eek:

WHA?!?! :eek:

bf you've just spoilt all of the mental images that I had of you!

You think?:icon_eek:

Personally I see him as a pathetically drunken figure who can't string two wrods together and wears dirty clothes and stinks.

No, BF - we are talking about Bernie, not Melton Fox......

never question bocs facts, he might let you off as you are new around here, just lie low for a while and you may be okay.:icon_wink

never question bocs facts, he might let you off as you are new around here, just lie low for a while and you may be okay.:icon_wink

Oooops, must be the paint that makes him look younger (Bernie that is).

No, no. SJN is OK. Bernie might be 74 by now - Sjn was right to question me.
:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670