Best online bookies for accumulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

As title says, in your experiences which is the best site to place accumulators for the football. I'm not really talking about the size of the odds but how easy it is to use it and place bets, as well as the best for paying out, ie do any pay winnings into your bank account or do they just get paid into your account with them and then you have to transfer your bank yourself?

Also, if there any any good introductory offers on at the moment that anyone knows about, let us know. I had a look at the ones in the sub-forum but not really interested in the offers. Do any do offers where they will give you say, an extra 10er when opening an account and placing a 10er in there? :102:

Finally, any general advice would be appreciated too! :023:

Cheers

i use ###### almost exclusively. No probs, multi bets are easy to do, you do have to transfer winnings from your 365 account to your bank but it's there in a couple of days.

PM webbo, i'm sure he's on a backhander with them as well.

I did open a coral account a few weeks ago as they were doing a deposit £10 and they'd match it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i use ###### almost exclusively. No probs, multi bets are easy to do, you do have to transfer winnings from your 365 account to your bank but it's there in a couple of days.

PM webbo, i'm sure he's on a backhander with them as well.

I did open a coral account a few weeks ago as they were doing a deposit £10 and they'd match it.

Cheers MK, I'll check out 365 and see what I think. :023:

What do you think to Coral? Done any accumulators with them? :102:

I'm hoping Jeff will notice this and point me in the direction of a nice offer and I will definitely sign up by clicking one of his links!

Haven't done much with coral to be fair, happy enough with ######

I use William Hill,got an account with ##### but I don't like the layout of the site

I use paddy power but the site is shite, really slow.

I find ##### really useable and detest the new Will Hill layout - slow and clunky

I agree with that but just prefer William Hills,Bet 365 are a Boys Bookmakers IMO:icon_lol:

I agree with that but just prefer William Hills,Bet 365 are a Boys Bookmakers IMO:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

better range of events at 365....

but Hills still provide 1/2 odds on first goalscorer each ways (rather than 1/3), which is good.

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

better range of events at 365....

but Hills still provide 1/2 odds on first goalscorer each ways (rather than 1/3), which is good.

Its just An Industry thing,when I worked in it ##### were looked upon as a bit of a Joke Bookmaker and you couldn't get more than a tenner on before they halved the price.Now with the Internet its best to have 2 0r 3 accounts and shop around for the best price,its half the fun getting on at the best price.....then watching your money go down the pan

I have an account with coral, accumulators are no problem and the site is prett easy to use, although the the drop down menus can be a pain in the arse sometimes!

Thanks for all the advice.

Think I'll sign up to ###### as I prefer the interface as it seems pretty easy to use.

Cheers :023:

Just won £20 on roulette on william hill, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566