Best Sat Nav

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really can't go wrong with TomTom, and if you just want SatNav they start under your budget. I would steer clear of Garmin based on personal experience, but I'm sure some will have better experiences.

Buy a ****ing map and stop being a girl.
Satnavs for ****sake, I refuse to even sit in a car that has one.

Buy a ****ing map and stop being a girl.
Satnavs for ****sake, I refuse to even sit in a car that has one.

I actually agree! A lot of my friends have Sat Navs, and I just can't stand them. They take all of the fun out of driving.

At the very most, if I was extremely lost, in the middle of nowhere, I might use the GPS on my phone to find my location, but once I knew that I'd go back to the map.

:icon_lol: I knew you'd say something like that.

I'm nothing if not predictable. :icon_bigg I utterly despise anybody that has a SatNav, ****sake listen to me, I know the lingo and everything, Satellite navigational system, fuuuuucccckkk yoooouuu Satellite and ah fuuuuucccckkk yoooouuu navigation, in the style of South Park - Whale Wars for those that know.

I actually agree! A lot of my friends have Sat Navs, and I just can't stand them. They take all of the fun out of driving.

At the very most, if I was extremely lost, in the middle of nowhere, I might use the GPS on my phone to find my location, but once I knew that I'd go back to the map.

No. If you're lost, just head in the direction of the nearest pub, where you are bound to find direction approximately to the next location habituated by other members of the human race.

I mean for ****s sake, are we so divided that useless ***** can't even find other human beings? I worry about the sanity of the other inhabitants of this planet, I mean to ****, who in the name of all that is holy would have a use for a SatNav???

Don't even bother mentioning all of those ***** supposed to be delivering stuff, they're just ignorant ***** who will get the address wrong anyways.

Ladies & gents, there is no excuse for Sat****inWankballNav, stop it, stop it now, stop being the modern day ****icle.
If you use a SatNav, you are a ****. End of story. Please don't even bother posting your pointless stories about how it helps you to find your way to the middle of a field. That just reinforces the fact that you're a lost prick.

You are a ****.

Stop it.

Last edited:
I'm nothing if not predictable. :icon_bigg I utterly despise anybody that has a SatNav, ****sake listen to me, I know the lingo and everything, Satellite navigational system, fuuuuucccckkk yoooouuu Satellite and ah fuuuuucccckkk yoooouuu navigation, in the style of South Park - Whale Wars for those that know.

No. If you're lost, just head in the direction of the nearest pub, where you are bound to find direction approximately to the next location habituated by other members of the human race.

I mean for ****s sake, are we so divided that useless ***** can't even find other human beings? I worry about the sanity of the other inhabitants of this planet, I mean to ****, who in the name of all that is holy would have a use for a SatNav???

Don't even bother mentioning all of those ***** supposed to be delivering stuff, they're just ignorant ***** who will get the address wrong anyways.

Ladies & gents, there is no excuse for Sat****inWankballNav, stop it, stop it now, stop being the modern day ****icle.
If you use a SatNav, you are a ****. End of story. Please don't even bother posting your pointless stories about how it helps you to find your way to the middle of a field. That just reinforces the fact that you're a lost prick.

You are a ****.

Stop it.

**** me, that was a long night on the piss wasn't it?

If you've ever had to drive somewhere you've never been before and you've got the wife to navigate then you know how necessary these SatNavs are.

I bought a cheap Binatone one from Tescos around £60 which is good enough for my needs.

If you've ever had to drive somewhere you've never been before and you've got the wife to navigate then you know how necessary these SatNavs are.

I've done that several hundreds of times, they are utterly unnecessary. Just completely ignore whatever the lack suggests, she's bound to be wrong.

Last edited:

I bought a cheap Binatone one from Tescos around £60 which is good enough for my needs.

I drove through central London on a few occasions with the missus and a map. She doesn't navigate, she just holds it up for me to read.

One time, whilst driving up the M1 towards Meadowhall, I made the mistake of letting her navigate. After asking which was the next service station, she replied "I don't know where we are. Are we near to this big blue river near to Mansfield?" whilst pointing at the M1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669