Bid for Fryatt - or is it bull ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to keep Fryatt until Christmas. If MM hasn't turned him round by then, put him on the list. The reason I say this is because Fryatt is probably a better striker than anyone else we're likely to sign before the season starts.

we havent gave many other shit players as much of a chance as fryatt, why should we with him?

He was not sh*t? Despite the fact that Kelly did nothing to motivate him, Fryatt simply said to himself "Well if the management can't be bothered to motivate me, then neither can I and I will carry on playing like sh*te!"

So he was sh*te because he did nothing to help himself to play better.

He was not sh*t? Despite the fact that Kelly did nothing to motivate him, Fryatt simply said to himself "Well if the management can't be bothered to motivate me, then neither can I and I will carry on playing like sh*te!"

So he was sh*te because he did nothing to help himself to play better.

Or he was injured all season!?

Fryatt is a striker who has shown he has got natural ability and has the potential to be a class player. I feel he just needs a few stern words in his ear from a manager that is willing to nurture his ability and isn't afraid to tell it how it is. From last season, I got the impression that Fryatt (and a lot of the rest of the squad) were behaving like school kids when they have a supply teacher in, just piss about all the time and generally not give a toss.

I would be disappointed if we didn't hang on to him for the whole season to see if he can reserect his form that saved us from relegation when CL signed him. I have confidence that MA will have a big influence on Fryatt and hopefully it will have a positive effect on him for the sake of himself and us fans as we deserve to see some half decent football for a change now!!

Fryatt is a striker who has shown he has got natural ability and has the potential to be a class player. I feel he just needs a few stern words in his ear from a manager that is willing to nurture his ability and isn't afraid to tell it how it is. From last season, I got the impression that Fryatt (and a lot of the rest of the squad) were behaving like school kids when they have a supply teacher in, just piss about all the time and generally not give a toss.

I would be disappointed if we didn't hang on to him for the whole season to see if he can reserect his form that saved us from relegation when CL signed him. I have confidence that MA will have a big influence on Fryatt and hopefully it will have a positive effect on him for the sake of himself and us fans as we deserve to see some half decent football for a change now!!

:038:

Best post today. Totally agree.

True, he just needs a good pre season and get himself 100% fit. I think he could score for fun in this league with a push in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669