big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say kill 'em all! racist or not, nice arse or not, these people are the scum of our country not the chavs, why on earth are 'people' watching this shit, you're just going to make these ****in dunces that deserve **** all apart from a kick in the head very well off!!

I still say kill 'em all! racist or not, nice arse or not, these people are the scum of our country not the chavs, why on earth are 'people' watching this shit, you're just going to make these ****in dunces that deserve **** all apart from a kick in the head very well off!!

How ironic that from this post you sound like the kind of person who goes into the BB house :icon_roll

How ironic that from this post you sound like the kind of person who goes into the BB house :icon_roll

And how ironic that it would be you that would post some prejudice comment typical of a bell end, you sound like the kind of person that is a complete bell end!

Tosser.

Oi Yorkie, you better not have been applauding Willow's comment! :( ;)

And how ironic that it would be you that would post some prejudice comment typical of a bell end, you sound like the kind of person that is a complete bell end!

Tosser.

:icon_eek:

One big Love-In on here lately isn't it ?
It's a shame when insults and abuse take the place of jovial banter.

Maybe some people don't understand how to differentiate. It's not just people in this thread, it's the whole bloody forum.

It's a shame when insults and abuse take the place of jovial banter.

Maybe some people don't understand how to differentiate. It's not just people in this thread, it's the whole bloody forum.

Never used to be like it,you could call a Poster a Cnut and they took it on the Chin:102::icon_wink
Like I said too many Egos about IMO

Last edited:
If I believed his comment to be of a jovial nature then I would have responded to it completely differently. But considering he is someone who always makes snide remarks at my posts I didn't think it was.

Considering he has never met me or spoken to me I find it astounding that he can come to that sort of prejudice assumption as to my character.

I'm always up for a laugh and a bit of banter but let people know my feelings, its just being honest. :102:

Last edited:

Tosser.

Could you not think of another derogatory word and why did you sign it as 'tosser' at the end? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

As for your other post about me always making snide remarks about your posts I really dont care enough to comment on the barrage of shite you post.Although me posting a snide remark to this post probably does mean I do it...nevermind!

As for your other post about me always making snide remarks about your posts I really dont care enough to comment on the barrage of shite you post.

Well don't then.

Tosser. ;)

charley nippleage twice last night....

I fecking hate that nasty bint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687