Big Sam gets the big job - and loses it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh...England! It's quite amazing really. Every single time you think they've sunk to an all time low they prove you wrong. The joke of world football. & now of course the FA, having been made to look like the complete incompetents they are will appoint a total yes man. So Southgate it is.

The next World Cup is going to be ****ing hilarious. Can't wait to see who qualifies as it's always fun to try to work out who's going to inflict the next laughable humiliation.

I really hoped he'd do well, and then he made Wayne Rooney captain in his one game in charge.

Dumb way to get caught, and I'm not saying it is right, but I'm sure many top European managers would be guilty of similar indiscretions.

That list of possible replacements is why we are, and continue to be a joke.

Wasn't there an expose on him several years ago that left much unproven? Always going to be stung by media with long memories recalling how they didn't quite nail him last time.

Reactions: FIF
Wasn't there an expose on him several years ago that left much unproven? Always going to be stung by media with long memories recalling how they didn't quite nail him last time.

Panorama, instigated by Mike Newell whistleblowing.

Southgate didn't want it last month. Will anything have changed?

Yes, the FA are in deep shit thanks to that greedy money-grabbing fat wanker they stupidly appointed in the first place

Southgate is employed by the FA and will have been told that he has no choice but to just feckin' do it.

Yes, the FA are in deep shit thanks to that greedy money-grabbing fat wanker they stupidly appointed in the first place

Southgate is employed by the FA and will have been told that he has no choice but to just feckin' do it.
No, I asked what's changed?

More managers could be in the firing line.
Heard a rumour that Nigel might have been improving his backhand

I think it's more along the lines of improving his haymaker or choke slam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669