Billy Kee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good reflection on our academy or the quality of the NI squad, must have been doing ok for Accrington anyway, i haven't been following his progress there.

Another good reflection on our academy or the quality of the NI squad, must have been doing ok for Accrington anyway, i haven't been following his progress there.

He seemed to start the season well, without scoring. Then he got injured and returned to Leicester for treatment. He returned to Accrington when he was fit again but I don't think he's started a match since then.

They scored five goals in his first six appearances - one win, five defeats. Kee scored none of those goals. He's not played in the last two, which have been victories at Oldham and Bury. I wonder if these facts are connected.

He seemed to start the season well, without scoring. Then he got injured and returned to Leicester for treatment. He returned to Accrington when he was fit again but I don't think he's started a match since then.

Apparently he got his injury after John Coleman made the Accy squad do some gigantic run on a Sunday after a defeat.

As for Blue Maniac's comment....Oldham was mainly ressies...Paint Pot and Bury are a bit shit atm (in fact very shit after watching them at Spotland).

Kee named as one of the seven subs for tonights match

He might be back at LCFC soon,if Stanley don't pay the taxman his money

Kee came off the bench to score Accrington's winner against Darlington tonight.

From the BBC. :icon_wink

Accrington Stanley 2 - 1 Darlington

A Billy Kee header helped crisis-club Accrington to a much-needed win against League two strugglers Darlington.

The Northern Ireland striker nodded in Luke Joyce's right-wing cross to secure all the spoils after 83 minutes.

Stanley began well when captain Andy Procter headed the opener following John Miles' fine left-wing cross.

The hosts hit the woodwork four times before Quakers striker Kevin Gall equalised by lobbing over Ian Dunbavin which set up the frantic finale.

Kee goal in these highlights here. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670