Birchy IS still at LCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased the Birch is staying. A friend of mine used to work as a cleaner at the training ground and he had a family tragedy. Birch was very supportive when my friend needed support. He is not just the public face of Leicester City it seems he is a positive influence behind the scenes. Top man.

I must say, I've met him several times (Birchy, not your mate) and have found him to very pleasant. He seems to be a good fella.

Still think Madge should step in. I've heard her family (particulary her father) are warning her against the move though.

Give Birch the manager's job. It can only end as badly at 99% of MM's appointments. He'd be cheap too. And I expect he'd care.

One stipulation though, he can't give up his tired old half-time talking-to-himself shenanigans, so Filbert would have to give the team talks.

So - a few questions arise.

Has Birchy got his badges?
Who is under the fox-head? Providing its not a woman, we at least have something to work with.
Have they ever played football manager and what were their teamtalks like?

Birch should only have the job if he does it as his alter ego Winston Birchenall

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender AND we'll run round the pitch for charity.

Give Birch the manager's job. It can only end as badly at 99% of MM's appointments. He'd be cheap too. And I expect he'd care.

One stipulation though, he can't give up his tired old half-time talking-to-himself shenanigans, so Filbert would have to give the team talks.

So - a few questions arise.

Has Birchy got his badges?
Who is under the fox-head? Providing its not a woman, we at least have something to work with.
Have they ever played football manager and what were their teamtalks like?

:018:

Filbert Fox kicks the ball like a woman!

Who cares how he kicks the ball? I'm sick of all this he-used-to-be-a-good-player-so might-be-a-good-manager bollocks.

We need someone like Filbert, somebody people can really get behind and believe in.

He'll need to be house trained, obviously, but we should give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669