Pre Match Birmingham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturdays just aren’t the same with no game, are they?
I'm waiting for the racing to start & enjoying watching all the bitches in here chucking their handbags at each other.

It's all good stuff.

In other news does anyone know what Rooney's biggest defeat as a manager is ? Whatever it is, I hope we beat it.

The ****ing chimp ****.

I'm waiting for the racing to start & enjoying watching all the bitches in here chucking their handbags at each other.

It's all good stuff.

In other news does anyone know what Rooney's biggest defeat as a manager is ? Whatever it is, I hope we beat it.

The ****ing chimp ****.
I’ve been watching my daughter play hockey, which is always good. The day doesn’t have the same build up to it though, even if it’s busy with other stuff.

I was simply noting how you mentioned different comparisons and to suit your narrative said one was much better than the other.
Because one was relevant the other wasn't.

Dim and distant is an excellent and apt term.

Great - draws for both Ipswich and Leeds. Shame Saints demolished Blackburn. Hopefully will give us the impetus to break away Monday night.

His goals haven't been world-beating. I think Vardy would've scored them as well, perhaps Kelechi.

But benefit of the doubt, you've gotta make that run, position properly etc and Daka has done that.

Let's face it, Daka is shit, but on form so he starts. Simples.

I'm confused. WTF more can he do?
Not be so shit?

For the millionth time, if he starts on Monday, that's fine. If he scores, all the better. I would love him to become an actual footballer and give me reason not to criticise him. He didn't do that against Milwall, he was woefully inept for most of it.

He's been absolutely horse faeces for us thus far. If he can turn it around, it's excellent news. The odds aren't great though.

• This is the first league meeting between Birmingham and Leicester since January 2014, a game won 2-1 by the Foxes.
  • Leicester have only lost three of their last 21 league games against Birmingham City (W12 D6) and none of their last five (W3 D2) since a 2-0 defeat in October 2011.
  • Only Leeds (0) have lost fewer home league games in the Championship this season than Birmingham (W5 D4 L1), though have only won one of their four such games so far under Wayne Rooney (D2 L1).
  • Leicester have won eight of their 10 away league games so far this season (D1 L1), their most in their first 10 league games on the road in a season in their history.
  • Leicester’s Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall has already registered eight away goal involvements in the Championship this season (2 goals, 6 assists), as many as in his previous four seasons in the Football League combined (4 goals, 4 assists).

I would very much enjoy it if we stuffed em. They have a “attack from the front”mindset, says Rooney, so either they’ll smash us with lots of easy goals or perhaps we’ll move it round them and find plenty of space. Could be interesting

• This is the first league meeting between Birmingham and Leicester since January 2014, a game won 2-1 by the Foxes.

I think this was the first game where I realised just how good Marhez could be for us. The ball through for Vardy I think.

I think this was the first game where I realised just how good Marhez could be for us. The ball through for Vardy I think.
The one where he traps it and pushes it (in one move) straight into Vardys path and Vardy then runs on to score?

That shirt was pure scum

Oh, JV and his corner flag shenanigans eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566