Match Thread Birmingham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that back heel had of come off you would be waxing lyrical about him.
It didn’t. The rest has been really poor. I stand by the comment. In this game he has been shite.

I do think he has done well lately though. He has scored and I think his pace forces teams to think twice about a high press. I’m not in the ‘nothing he does is right’ camp.

Hopefully Daka bags a goal or his confidence will be shot as he’s been awful.

We have been so dominant that half 1-2 is nothing short of a disgrace.

It didn’t. The rest has been really poor. I stand by the comment. In this game he has been shite.

I do think he has done well lately though. He has scored and I think his pace forces teams to think twice about a high press. I’m not in the ‘nothing he does is right’ camp.
would like him to be a bit more selfish and shoot on site. I think he is offering more out of our strikers at the moment.

Exciting stuff - we've played some decent football - but wasteful when we get into their box .
Need to bury them early in second half - then bring Cannon on

It’s hard to enjoy a game when one daft choice results in an outcome we thoroughly don’t deserve. We should be miles away.

Cannon looks like an ‘on the shoulder of the last man ready to run into space’ kind of guy

They are ****ing wide open across the back line and have two donkey centre backs - game is tailor-made for him

We completely took the piss after the second goal. They’re there for the taking but we’ve been sloppy near their goal and **** me Daka has been absolutely awful.

Wonderful to watch at times though. Love that we’ve gone away from home and wound up the fans and spiced things up a bit.

They’re set up really badly and we should be out of sight by now. Another quick blitz at the start of the half should do it nicely.

Great performance, soiled slightly by the fact that Patson Daka has been atrociously bad. Bit guilty of ball watching in defence fir their goal maybe but we've been fking superb on the counter attack in particular.

Would like to see us utilise Fatawu more. Pretty much everything going through Dewbs/Mavididi atm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669