Gigs Bjorn Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Anybody had to endure this "act" yet?

If so, what is to be expected? Freaks?, weirdos?, cnuts?, or just people having a good time to a tribute artist?

Will they sit the fcuk down or will they be boogying all the way through it and pissing me off?

Will I need to take a weapon, some sort of disciplinary tool etc?

I've never heard a bad word about this from people who have been. But then again they are all weirdos.

If so, what is to be expected? Freaks?, weirdos?, cnuts?, or just people having a good time to a tribute artist?

Will they sit the fcuk down or will they be boogying all the way through it and pissing me off?

I've never heard a bad word about this from people who have been. But then again they are all weirdos.

Melton Fox at a Bjorn Again gig.............:081::081::081:

I would say take an ipod and listen to some proper music, or are you really a dancing queen?

Yes, I had to endure them during the pre-meeting shit at the British Speedway GP.

The year before it was Tony what'shisname from Spandeu, and then Bonnie Tyler and then some Blues Brothers act. Tony Christie did the half-time show.

Feckin' leave the guy alone

He's only going because the Daniel O'Donnell tour was sold out

Is MG behind all of this.......

if so you really are a sooper trooper

Nah, Mrs Melts is going under duress, she wanted to see Megadeath or some other named band.
As for naming your daughter Agnetha......

If you don't like them dont go! :023:

If you don't like them dont go! :023:
Sometimes it's nice to put the wants and needs of others before those of your own. But only sometimes, and there must be a limit.

I think this is close to that limit.:icon_bigg

I would put Abba above the feckin beatles. They were wank then and always will be.

But then again I dont put Abba much higher.

Is it fcuk!!!, It's Bjorn Again.

And I'm very worried that the idiots around will too think it's Abba. I would pay to see Abba, I like Abba, I don't like pretenders.

Brass in Pocket was alright but I didn't like anything else of theirs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673