Blackpool match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit team,shit performance,shit MDV,shit Hume,shit head Levein Out,Murinho In,and that Chambers...oh yeah great he is missed a Sitter,another useless fecker.

East Anglia Fox said:
Once at lunchtime I did a bit of an "Andy Lonergan" when I took an absoulutely textbook goal kick and saw it go over all 20 something people on the playground and into the other goal.

At the end of our playground careers, me and my mates decide to roughly pitch our career stats.

Mine was something like
Played 764 (124)
Scored 158
Sent Off 7
Clean Sheets 2 (Its impossible to keep a clean sheet in playground footie)
Last-Minute WInner 1 (A header against the wankers of Mr.SMiths class)

Hazzman said:
At the end of our playground careers, me and my mates decide to roughly pitch our career stats.

Mine was something like
Sent Off 7

...MDV's fault that.

highland fox said:
Shit team,shit performance,shit MDV,shit Hume,shit head Levein Out,Murinho In,and that Chambers...oh yeah great he is missed a Sitter,another useless fecker.

Post of the Year Highland.

Match Stats

Leicester 2:1 Blackpool

Goal Attempts 14 : 4 Goal Attempts

On Target 10 : 3 On Target

Crosses 16 : 7 Crosses

Corners 4 : 2 Corners

Offside 9 : 7 Offside

Fouls 13 : 20 Fouls

Free kicks 28 : 25 Free kicks

Yellow cards 0 : 2 Yellow cards

Red cards 0 : 0 Red cards

% Possession 63 : 37 Possession %

joe501 said:
CL had planned to put chambo on earlier until they scored!!!

Shouldn't be playing these Young Uns anyway...get some expierience in,that Ian Rush could still do a job for us.Proven Goalscorer at this level.

how do you know. mole

highland fox said:
Shouldn't be playing these Young Uns anyway...get some expierience in,that Ian Rush could still do a job for us.Proven Goalscorer at this level.

We'd better be quick - MA has his offer in already....

DesertFox said:
We'd better be quick - MA has his offer in already....

Wouldn't come here anyway,not to play alongside that Big Useless steaming Heap of Shite that is MDV....

says on blackpools OS that Elvis scored the dissaloud goal and that he was a constant thorn in their side. i thought it was MDV who scored it.

lako42 said:
says on blackpools OS that Elvis scored the dissaloud goal and that he was a constant thorn in their side. i thought it was MDV who scored it.

It was MDV. As if Elvis would have got the ball that near the net ;)

Credit where credit is due to MDV.

5 goals now a good rate, regardless of the opposition. and his overall performance was okay, linked well with hammond early on.

He seems to like responsability, now connolly has left and he is the experienced striker he has improved, and with the captains role as well. Should have had a hat trick!

this can only boost his confidence.

For the record, i did say even when i have criticised him that i felt he had some ability, but just didn't perform.

I'm not saying his performance was world beating, but my confidence in him has increased recently. i hope he can keep it up.

Sheehan and Stearman looked as promising as ever. and i was satisfied with Kisnorbo.

now we just need to get a run going in the league, younger players are particularly influenced by confidence, so i think a couple of wins back to back and we could be flying!

Connolly was always holding him back.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670