Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy! Nobody will be left on this forum!

Don't worry - that will not happen. Some may storm off - that will be up to them. But they will be replaced by people who have been reluctant to contribute in the kind of forum this place had become.

One poster has said that his departure would be the forum's loss. He is wrong - and there is not a single person on here who could be correct in making that claim (except perhaps Jeff, who could take his bat and ball home with him).

But they will be replaced by people who have been reluctant to contribute in the kind of forum this place had become.

People who could not see the general chat in the first place?

He should be unbanned straight away and tell us how wrong he was. And wheres that florist twat too. Another who got it wrong. Well where are you scum or are too busy wetting yourself over survival in the Championship.
:038::038::038::038:

He should be unbanned straight away and tell us how wrong he was. And wheres that florist twat too. Another who got it wrong.

I was wondering whether Rhydal would be popping in this week.

Surely this whole issue is down to common sense?

Off the top of my head there are a number of users, myself, Lako, BG, Melts and Homer (not intended to be definative) that have called each other ****s at various points, and I know I have not received an infraction for it, becase we all, including the mods know it isn't a problem. However other peoples feelings on this are also well know, in this instance it was Steven. He has been called this and other names in the past and has made his feelings known, beit through infractions or just by stating it. Why, in this instance, FIF chose to ignore the fact he knew Steven didn't appreciate it, and that by knowingly insulting someone he ran the risk of infraction I don't know.

If people used their noggins we wouldn't need all this animosity, in general we know as a "family" who is OK with what, and who doesn't appreciate it. Out of interest has anyone of the above people I mentioned received an infraction for calling one of the others a name? (I hope not else it might make my point look foolish ;) )

Out of interest has anyone of the above people I mentioned received an infraction for calling one of the others a name? (I hope not else it might make my point look foolish ;) )

I'm not one of those you mentioned, I have however called various people a ****. However, to acknowledge your point, my only infraction to date (and indeed my falsely issued spurious one which was later retracted) was not given for insulting a fellow TBer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669