Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelly out now. lets get the ball rolling.

it really is time. we are going from week to week with the same old mediocrity served up. no progress. no invention. no real desire. no hope. get him out.

does anybody know how many shareholders would need to approve of changing this ruling [that nobody can own more than 10% of the shares], to allow the takeover?

It forms part of the bid document (based on previous drafts), so as 75% have to be in favour for the deal to go ahead, answer has to be 75% for this as part of the deal.

I believe that you are correct in saying that it is 75% but it has really got nothing to do with the bid document. It's 75% because that was what was included in the Company Articles when it was set up.

The reference to it in the bid document is because the matter will have to be dealt with before the takeover can proceed. The fact that it is 75% and the fact that MM now only wants a minimum of 75% now are coincidental.

If he takes the club into deeper debt and doesn't succeed we could end up not having a club any more. We could get into deeper and deeper debt trying to chase the premiership dream, so he can recoup his money, like Jessel placing bigger and bigger bets trying to win back his losses.

At least under the current structure no one person is able to act in a reckless way, reducing the risk.

some might say the current board have been reckless.

it really is time. we are going from week to week with the same old mediocrity served up. no progress. no invention. no real desire. no hope. get him out.

Unfortunately this is all part and parcel of the inordinate delay in getting a takeover sorted.

It's obvious from some of the postings on other threads that quite a few people have a death wish in regard to LCFC - finding any reason to justify the re-cycling of the present regime and all this is weakening the club on a daily basis.

Kelly - who is so hopelessly inadequate for the job and deserves to be put out of his misery for his own peace of mind - could only survive in these special circumstances.

I have reverted to great pessimism re. the MM initiative - the trouble with Leicester City is that are too many dyed in the wall reactionaries for the club's future good.

It's obvious from some of the postings on other threads that quite a few people have a death wish in regard to LCFC - finding any reason to justify the re-cycling of the present regime and all this is weakening the club on a daily basis.

An alternative view might be that some people are passing on information about what they understand to be happening in and around the football club.

Perhaps you would prefer them to stay quiet so that whatever happens will come as a complete surprise to you.

An alternative view might be that some people are passing on information about what they understand to be happening in and around the football club.

Perhaps you would prefer them to stay quiet so that whatever happens will come as a complete surprise to you.

The whole thing has gone beyond a joke now.

These things take time....but this is rapidly becoming a fiasco and the games people are playing are making the club a laughing stock.

I was pointing out that within this unsatisfactory environment, Kelly goes blundering on and is someone who is not competent to manage LCFC.

So caring about the future of the club I support is a death wish? Bit of an oxymoron, that.;)
If not caring about Leicester City means wanting the current bunch of idiots removed at virtually any cost, then I'm afraid I don't care about our club either

The whole thing has gone beyond a joke now.

These things take time....but this is rapidly becoming a fiasco and the games people are playing are making the club a laughing stock.

I was pointing out that within this unsatisfactory environment, Kelly goes blundering on and is someone who is not competent to manage LCFC.

I'm not going to argue with much of that, but I do wonder how RK (and the players) might have performed within a more 'supportive structure' - i.e. one without all this chaos going on around them.

"The winter of our Discontent"

This grubby affair gets worse the longer it goes on

If anyone says another word about"but hes not a fan of Leicester" I'll do my nut. We've had dozens and dozens of so-called City fans on the Board and a fat lot of good its done us.
He's a businessman, but loves his Football, knows quite a few people in the game, he knows what he wants, and I myself do'nt really see him being any worse than his predecessors..........but thats only me.

If not caring about Leicester City means wanting the current bunch of idiots removed at virtually any cost, then I'm afraid I don't care about our club either

You might be slightly disappointed when MM takes over - word on the street is that TD stays in situ.;)

You might be slightly disappointed when MM takes over - word on the street is that TD stays in situ.;)
It's got more substance than a word on the street.

However, TD hasn't got where he has by being a complete idiot. Maybe with MM as his boss, we might see a new TD that isn't working and creating ideas purely out of desperation.

I'm not over excited about it, but I am more than happy for him to prove himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669