Bond (Not James)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

These classical lasses are top tottie and can play an instument or two as well!

my mate gave me there album and they take classical and jazz them up, worth a listen.

this is a link to one of there videos dont know if it will work however http://www.deccaclassics.com/media/ram/bond_explosive_mbr.ram

and here they are:
11.jpg

14.jpg

Why as the one second from the right got a hammer in her hand ? Does she do a bit of Joinery on the side

DurhamFox said:
I think she 'as' a hammer fetish :019:

Durham do not correct other peoples Grammar ( no doubt spelt wrongly).People in Glass Houses and all that.....;)

highland fox said:
Durham do not correct other peoples Grammar ( no doubt spelt wrongly).People in Glass Houses and all that.....;)

I wasn't crticising your grammar, it was your spelling/choice of word I had issues with :icon_lol: It was merely a response to your pickup on my spelling in the 'debate' thread.

highland fox said:
Why as the one second from the right got a hammer in her hand ? Does she do a bit of Joinery on the side
they are covering "If I had a hammer". Or something by the carpenters I heard.

I heard she's looking for MK to comlpete his operation.

SMASH :eek:

"all done now sir"

DurhamFox said:
It's a fair request HF.

Come on Scarbs, we can't judge them properly until we have seen them starkers.

to right you should never judge a book by its cover.;) :icon_lol:

the sunday sport will have something even if it is with Abi Titmuss' body.:icon_eek:

Actually the one with the Hammer looks a bit 'filthy' in the other photo wear they are wearing pink,I think i'd plump for her....and I've some Shelves I need putting up in our Kitchen as well.

true enough Highland, hammer-bird gets my vote too. Closely followed by the brunette.

MKFox said:
true enough Highland, hammer-bird gets my vote too. Closely followed by the brunette.

Got to be,the one with the fringe would be last by some way.....looks a bit like the ex-wife actually (minus the second head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669