Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1 FA Cup R5

fairly sure I saw recently Praet hadn’t completed 90 minutes for us. Until tonight…..although ironically still hasn’t completed a match

GHYDKxzXwAAsFid

West Brom the only team in history to win the promotion & FA Cup double. 1931.

BUT, they finished 2nd that year. If we win the championship & the cup it'll be unique.

That would give the They're Talking About Us thread a much needed shot in the arm.

West Brom the only team in history to win the promotion & FA Cup double. 1931.

BUT, they finished 2nd that year. If we win the championship & the cup it'll be unique.

That would give the They're Talking About Us thread a much needed shot in the arm.
Still wouldn’t cheer up some people

Anyone got a link to the Vesty run near the end? Curious to see it for sure.

Really enjoyed watching that last night, sometimes you go into these cup games with the league blinkers on and not feeling particularly arsed but they often turn out to be memorable performances.

Thought everyone worked their socks off. Players like Praet, Marcal and Yunus may have a chronic lack of end product but they were dead their feet at the end and still working hard.

Fair ****s to Hamza for another very good performance.

Got a tad emotional watching Nacho, I don’t think we’ll see him many more times in a Leicester shirt. He came on and Nachoed harder than Nacho has ever Nachoed before. Falling over, dancing, some incredible touches, an assist, bizarre positioning, weird decisions…. Certainly a very memorable City player, synonymous with the FA Cup.

I’d like it if we could avoid Newcastle and Man City in the next round because, well, I ****ing hate the pair of them and can’t bring myself to take part in one of their games on any level.

Onwards. Manure at home would be a bit of fun I reckon.

As an aside, anybody remember Robbie Flude F fludie ? He was a row in front of me last night with his dad.
Nice safe standing area in the away bit too; if you're going to have to stand, it's good to have something to lean on.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463