Pre Match Bournemouth Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living here, you need to know the geriatric image is a little outdated. Also, forget your buckets and spades, its been pissing down all week.

This was the first fixture I looked for, but can I get a ticket? Can I f**k.

Winnable I think, but not easy. I'm going for 1 -2 Vardy and Huth.

Living here, you need to know the geriatric image is a little outdated. Also, forget your buckets and spades, its been pissing down all week.

This was the first fixture I looked for, but can I get a ticket? Can I f**k.

Winnable I think, but not easy. I'm going for 1 -2 Vardy and Huth.
Even the geriatric image is getting old? Adds to the image, doesn't it?

Neil Swarbrick takes charge of this one. We had him once last season - a 2-1 home defeat to Tottenham. Bournemouth had him twice - 2 wins, 8 goals scored and 1 conceded.

I'm expecting a tough game, probably our toughest game so far, but I think we'll do a professional job on them. Kevin Phillips to knock one in with 10 to go.

Last edited:
After tonight's goalless draw, unless Arsenal get a hatful at Newcastle in the lunch time kick-off we'll start Saturdays game in second place

Oh and Gradel for them of course....

Don't forget the obligatory strike from Kermogant too.

I don't think he's played at all so far so that makes him almost certain to score on Saturday!

Going to need 3 goals here at least if we want to take 3 points.

Sounds a bit mad but I think this is our hardest game of the season so far.

The other games kind of set themselves up in terms of how we approach them tactically, this one is a bit more complex.

Do we feel we should be beating these sides new to the division and go a bit more attacking, or do we play the away game and sit back and allow a team like Bournemouth to play the way they want?

I think the most important thing is to keep our unbeaten start to the season, but at the same I think we can win the game.

Either way I'm sure it will be an exciting match.

Sounds a bit mad but I think this is our hardest game of the season so far.

The other games kind of set themselves up in terms of how we approach them tactically, this one is a bit more complex.

Do we feel we should be beating these sides new to the division and go a bit more attacking, or do we play the away game and sit back and allow a team like Bournemouth to play the way they want?

I think the most important thing is to keep our unbeaten start to the season, but at the same I think we can win the game.

Either way I'm sure it will be an exciting match.

I think we should attack and perhaps try and get hold of the ball more, and hold on to it.

I too think this will be a toughie.

I see we're flying to Bournemouth. Must be the only away trip we do that?

If we're flying there I'd be surprised if we didn't also fly to Southampton. Would think Swansea, Newcastle and Sunderland would be worthwhile too.

I've always assumed we used one of them fancy coaches you see outside the ground on match days. But I suppose we can afford it so

I think we'll win this one very easily by 2 or more likely 3 or more goals. They can't defend and there is no way we won't create a butt-load of chances. I can see Riyad, Shinji, Jamie, and Marc all having a very productive day. They'll probably score 1 cos', ya know, clean sheets don't appear to be our thing. Their result at West Ham was a fluke and they'll come crashing back down to earth.

I think it's time to start Gokhan and N'Golo.

I think we'll win this one very easily by 2 or more likely 3 or more goals. They can't defend and there is no way we won't create a butt-load of chances. I can see Riyad, Shinji, Jamie, and Marc all having a very productive day. They'll probably score 1 cos', ya know, clean sheets don't appear to be our thing. Their result at West Ham was a fluke and they'll come crashing back down to earth.

I think it's time to start Gokhan and N'Golo.

I wouldn't be so sure as they are a very good footballing side and we like to sit back and let teams come at us so it could be a recipe for disaster if we play like that.

Personally I'd be happy with a draw as they will be buzzing after their first win.

Agree about Kante but I'd keep Inler on the bench for this one as we don't really need to make changes, but Kante has looked impressive so almost deserves a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669