Pre Match Brentford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an actual reliable source or are you just trying to seem ITK by regurgitating twitter?

Word on the street is some posters do that...

Word on the street is STOP. I never at any point claimed to be in the know. Bloke i work with knows one of the physio team just whatsapped me he is normally accurate. Then somebody else posted it here which reinforced the rumour. Thats all. I feel better now ive had to explain myself.

Word on the street is STOP. I never at any point claimed to be in the know. Bloke i work with knows one of the physio team just whatsapped me he is normally accurate. Then somebody else posted it here which reinforced the rumour. Thats all. I feel better now ive had to explain myself.
Comment wasn't really directed at you ;)

Iversen
Ricardo
Amartey
Souttar
Castagne
Mendy
Ndidi
Barnes
Maddison
Tete
Vardy

Daniel 'it's behind you' Amartey. I felt incompetent just writing the ****er's name.

Daka actually scored a decent goal last week, so you’d think he starts?
I've looked at his goal on the club website several times from different angles and it is an absolute fantastic strike and technique. As good as you will ever see.

It generally feels like we need Vardy to find something to pull us out of this. Would be an incredible capper to his legacy. He’s our best hope I wouldn’t blame Rodgers for gambling on him.

I’ll be first to admit we’ve seen no sign of it this season. I’m also sure he’s desperate to do it. One of the few players that historically has been up for a relegation battle.

It generally feels like we need Vardy to find something to pull us out of this. Would be an incredible capper to his legacy. He’s our best hope I wouldn’t blame Rodgers for gambling on him.

I’ll be first to admit we’ve seen no sign of it this season. I’m also sure he’s desperate to do it. One of the few players that historically has been up for a relegation battle.

Yeah, same here - albeit he’s been complete wank this season

I’d also have kept Albrighton for the exact same reason

Yep, he’d have been a better option than Titty.

Rodgers wouldn’t have played him though.

It’s insane but I’d sooner have kept Perez than put all our hopes onto Tete, who has proven to be complete and utter shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669