Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of feel that this speculation deserves a new thread and poll. How about a ‘Rodgers’ future - Is Bert on Foxestalk a credible source’ thread?

Method of Brendog's departure perhaps? Out of a cannon wearing a pot as a helmet would be my pick.

Method of Brendog's departure perhaps? Out of a cannon wearing a pot as a helmet would be my pick.
Would you prefer if he left here:-

1. By railway
2. By trailway
3. On an airplane
4. By caravan
5. Across the desert like an Arab man
6. Don't care how he leaves here, just leave here if he can.

Would you prefer if he left here:-

1. By railway
2. By trailway
3. On an airplane
4. By caravan
5. Across the desert like an Arab man
6. Don't care how he leaves here, just leave here if he can.

I'm trying to sing it in my head but fiesta by the pogues is in there right now. Will never watch sesame street again if Bort is lying again.

Fwiw. It's less than evens on betfair exchange. Some bookies still doing 5/1 so if you're quick you can put sponds on him ****in off on one bookies and insure your bet on betfair.....

Fwiw. It's less than evens on betfair exchange. Some bookies still doing 5/1 so if you're quick you can put sponds on him ****in off on one bookies and insure your bet on betfair.....

Not any more.....went from 5/1 on unibet etc 5 mins ago. Now all shite odds

Kind of feel that this speculation deserves a new thread and poll. How about a ‘Rodgers’ future - Is Bert on Foxestalk a credible source’ thread?

What I think we really need is a new thread with a poll to determine if we need a new thread.

Bielsa to be announced as new LCFC manager soon. Of course, this is pure speculation.

A little while ago I posted something along the lines of 'too easy for the fans to write the script'

I've now made £50 on bets in the last 3 games and got two score predictions right. It's shit for the club but it's very much like printing money at the moment.

Always the opposition to win, with both sides scoring. We can't keep a clean sheet, but we usually score.

1661617537205.png

Even Chris Sutton's figured it out.

There was enough meat on that bone performance wise for the club to stretch the decision out again.
Ugh! Sadly you are right. **** sake, sack him already and stop this slow death. Jesus H Christ!

Stringer is absolutely right on that. Our lack of leadership and strong characters is a HUGE issue in our squad that's not been addressed.

The lack of strong heads is what's cost us the last few years, and it's very unlikely to get addressed in what's left of the window.

We've achieved in spite of this because of the quality in the squad. But now we're lacking in that too.

Wheres the Kaspers, the Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, etc.

I'd sacrifice some of our talented players for someone with that strong head and leadership.

Okay, the time has come. Rodgers needs to go for the benefit for the club.

His heart is clearly not in it. He isn't organising the team, he isn't influencing them. Too many of his players seem scared to play or confused about their roles.

We have a very capable squad. The manager no longer knows how to make them deliver. There are too many examples now. It's beyond him.

Time's up. He must be sacked ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670