Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not really got attached to BR in three years so it's certainly never going to happen now.

However, that said, he did a good job for a couple of years here. Some errors clearly, but he generally pushed us in the right direction.

But everything that's been wrong for the last 6 months is on him. The weird squad changes, the inability to manage players fitness and form. The irrational changes in shape and tactics seemingly every few minutes of every game. The horror at set pieces.

It's on him. He's to blame. I've got absolutely no faith in him from one game to the next. We chuck the Spurs game. We chuck the Brighton game. We surrender against Forest in a pathetic humiliating way.

I'm now waving my white handkerchief.

I don’t think he’ll get the boot. Top doesn’t have the knackers for it. I feel for the bloke. Not sure he could imagine back in June he’d find himself in this position.
I don’t feel for the bloke at all. It’s not as if he wasn’t in a position to do something about not finding himself in this position.

Have a word. He’s been thrust into that role due to an unspeakable tragedy. An entire empire sits on his shoulders and it was put there whether he was ready for it or not.
Oops. I thought were talking about Rodgers.

Retain vote still at 50%

That's loyalty after Spurs, Brighton and today.

I have changed mine to sack, I am also going to write a letter to the 1884 committee declaring no faith in his leadership.

There's a lot of similarities innit. Some of our fan base ignoring the obvious failings and saying that no one else could do the job better....

Genuine question:

I’m not sure I’ve ever see a Leicester side so consistently shambolic at defending. Can anyone name one? Maybe the very end of Taylor? Paddy McCarthy?

Even in the shit old days we didn’t have so many heavy defeats. We genuinely look like conceding 3 a match.

Genuine question:

I’m not sure I’ve ever see a Leicester side so consistently shambolic at defending. Can anyone name one? Maybe the very end of Taylor? Paddy McCarthy?

Even in the shit old days we didn’t have so many heavy defeats. We genuinely look like conceding 3 a match.

If we'd been 3-0 up after half an hour and not Forest would we be confident of winning the game?

Fickle wankers changing your votes.

I haven't waivered in my view of what needs to be done

Have a word. He’s been thrust into that role due to an unspeakable tragedy. An entire empire sits on his shoulders and it was put there whether he was ready for it or not.
Poor planning then

I think BR has rightly come to the conclusion that the squad is at the end of its natural lifecycle.

There needs to be wholesale changes. Tielemans and Soyuncu are clearly on their way in the summer. I also think big decisions need to be made about a few more - Schmeichel for example. He wants a new challenge at some point so do we keep him for his last season or make a change this summer? For me, it depends how we want to play. If we want the keeper to be proactive, he might as well go sooner rather than later.

Then there are the 'no good lot' - the obvious list of loads of them. Perez, Amartey, Vestergaard, Bertrand, and so on. Then there are the U23s that are holding spaces that the talented lot in the U18s should be having next year. We need a proper clear out.

The real question is who do we want to do this clearout? Because Congerton is still here and BR and him scheming it seems like an extremely dangerous game. I don't trust them one bit.

Therefore, if we agree that we need a thorough clearout and refresh, BR has to be part of that.

The only real question is whether it happens now or in the summer. If it happens now, the risk is making a dumb decision on replacement but then at least a new manager/head of recruitment get to know who they have got and what changes are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566