Brexit

Oh and we have a looming trade war with France after they appear to be.....acting like us

I just picked the smallest island I could think of in the middle of nowhere. Jokes don't need to be accurate, gawd!
They do need to be funny though.

oh the hilarity as the readers of the Mail realise that Brexit means more non white immigrants

oh the hilarity as the readers of the Mail realise that Brexit means more non white immigrants

Good news for Leicester, its university, entrepreneurial and Asian communities.

All I can see in the article is a reannouncing of the Migration and Mobility Partnership agreed a year ago. One suspects a story deliberately planted to get the leave and remain numpties jumping up and down for 24 hours whilst something more contentious gets slipped through unnoticed.

Good news for Leicester, its university, entrepreneurial and Asian communities.

All I can see in the article is a reannouncing of the Migration and Mobility Partnership agreed a year ago. One suspects a story deliberately planted to get the leave and remain numpties jumping up and down for 24 hours whilst something more contentious gets slipped through unnoticed.
Everything is now about the race between Truss and Sunak to take over from the busted flush in number 10. This looks like political triangulation to me, Truss gets to say what good things she does for brown people to the shrinking part of the party faithful who care about such things, while still hoovering up the votes of those who "couldn't bring themselves to vote for one"

They haven't even started handing out the Hong Kong passports yet. That meltdown will be even more fun to watch.

Agree about the leadership thing . It just keeps getting worse doesn't it ? PM Truss

FFS

She's basically Boris in a skirt. A complete lightweight who shouldn't be anywhere near authority.

Still, Banker Boy might be the scarier prospect. Conditioned & trained to rape the earth for years at Goldman. He'd have the NHS flogged off to his mates on Wall St quicker than they can install the tills in the GP's waiting rooms.

Everything is now about the race between Truss and Sunak to take over from the busted flush in number 10. This looks like political triangulation to me, Truss gets to say what good things she does for brown people to the shrinking part of the party faithful who care about such things, while still hoovering up the votes of those who "couldn't bring themselves to vote for one"

I don't think they'll get rid of Johnson, he is liked by red wall Sun readers and the new red wall MPs feel they owe him

They are in zugzwang really.... him staying is bad and him leaving is bad. This Christmas Party Cheese and Wine stuff has really cut through... they're singing on the terraces, at the darts and in nightclubs about him

Nothing had this much cut through before

She's basically Boris in a skirt. A complete lightweight who shouldn't be anywhere near authority.

I don't think shes even that. Boris always came with the charm of a bumbling toff, his reputation as a liberal mayor of London and that he got Brexit done (whether he has or not doesn't matter)

Truss, like Boris, was a remainer who flipped to appease the ERG and gain power. She appears to be thick as mince like Boris too but comes with none of the man-in-street appeal

Can Starmer really win the next election but just not being as shite as this lot...

from The Times today

Attachments

• Image from iOS (1).jpg
    Image from iOS (1).jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 28

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573