Brighton - 11th February 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Brighton - 11th February 2006 - now with more details

Kick-off 3:00 p.m.

Tickets
Initial allocation of 893 tickets for this fixture will be priced at £21.50 for adults, £14 for senior citizens and £12.50 for under 16s. These prices also include travel vouchers for a park & ride scheme for the Withdean Stadium.

All-ticket game, no tickets will be available on the gate on matchday.

Selling arrangements are as follows:
Mon Jan 30-Season ticket holders (priority 1)
Tue Jan 31-Season ticket holders (priority 2)
Wed Feb 1-Season ticket holders (priority 3)
Thu Feb 2-Members
Fri Feb 3-General sale (subject to availability)

Coaches
Fox Travel departure time to be confirmed. Coaches are priced at £17 adults and £15 concessions (Season ticket holders receive a £1 discount).

Directions

M1
M25 (West)
M23
A23
Follow signs for Park and Ride - there is little other parking anywhere near the ground.

Trains

Nearest station to the ground is Preston Park. The service patterns of MML and Southern mean that you have to make 2 or 3 changes to do this journey on a Saturday.

The Saver Return fare is a massive £56.30, but at the moment of writing there are MML Advance Single available for the throughout journey at £19.50, for a total fare of £39.

By splitting your journey you will almost certainly be able to beat this fare. Thameslink has a DaySave ticket which costs £11 for individuals and only £25 for groups of four (adults or children - four additional children at £1 each). This ticket must be bought 7 days in advance and can not be bought at stations or on trains - it can be bought on-line or at specified locations, none of which are very convenient for people from Leicester. By combining this ticket with the cheapest tickets currently available to Bedford, a group of four could make the journey for £28.25 each. By further splitting the journey by buying a Cheap day Return to Kettering and a further Cheap Day Return from Kettering to Bedford, the throughout fare can be brought down to £27.40 for individuals or £22.25 each for groups of 4.

People travelling from London will find that Southern have a similar DaySave ticket at £10, or £20 for groups of 4.

Pubs

???

Last edited:
why the hell not? What's wrong with the fat bot slim loving twats?​

Joe_Fox said:
why the hell not? What's wrong with the fat bot slim loving twats?​

Why the hell not what?

Are you talking about not being allowed to sell tickets on the day?
That's something that's been imposed by the local council, nothing to do with the club.

And who is fat bot slim?

webmaster said:
Why the hell not what?
That's something that's been imposed by the local council, nothing to do with the club.

Also applies to home fans.

webmaster said:
Why the hell not what?

And who is fat boy slim?

Fat bot slim is that dance dj who knobs zoe ball from time to time.
Why the hell did the council impose that stupid rule on the club?

Joe_Fox said:
Fat bot slim is that dance dj who knobs zoe ball from time to time.
Why the hell did the council impose that stupid rule on the club?

Pressure from local residents. If Brighton hadn't agreed to a whole raft of restrictions, they would have been out of business by now.

LeeH said:
He nearly ran me over in the car park last season. Twice. The git.:018:

Stalker alert :027:

Real Sharapova said:
What were you doing hanging around in the car park - twice!:102:
I don't hang around anywhere. We were merely getting from pub to turnstiles. :icon_roll There was a lot of traffic (pedestrian as well as cars), and he sped into the car park, almost hitting us, had to wait for cars to move and when they did, he tried speeding off again. I wouldn't mind but it wasn't like we were walking in the middle of the road or anything.

And he drives a Beetle. :018:

LeeH said:
I don't hang around anywhere. We were merely getting from pub to turnstiles. :icon_roll There was a lot of traffic (pedestrian as well as cars), and he sped into the car park, almost hitting us, had to wait for cars to move and when they did, he tried speeding off again. I wouldn't mind but it wasn't like we were walking in the middle of the road or anything.

And he drives a Beetle. :018:
Ah it now makes sense - seems as if it was a personal vendetta, then.

Re: Brighton - 11th February 2006 - now with more details

bocadillo said:
Tickets
Initial allocation of 893 tickets for this fixture

SOLD OUT - no more to come!

youre right boc my folks went down for some this morning.....so why an initial allocation if theyre not sending anymore

Yorkshire Vixen said:
youre right boc my folks went down for some this morning.....so why an initial allocation if theyre not sending anymore

Nobody ever gets any more tickets for Brighton because they sell them all themselves. I have no ida why the word 'initial' was included in the announcement which I copied from the official site.

The 893 tickets that we have received this year are in themselves more than a hundred more than have been received in previous years.

While we're on the subject of Brighton tickets, has anybody else noticed that we are not going to be accommodated in our usual place. This year's tickets show that we are in the West Stand (presumably a new structure) and Block X.

I am trying to get clarification from Brighton about these areas, neither of which is shown on the plan on the back of the ticket.

think the burning question re brighton is will you be sat in a stand with a roof on it :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4575
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566