Pre Match Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Since i started the thread to our home match v brighton, and we won, im starting this one. We have been fortunate other results have kept up so close to the play offs after our worse run in years. We dominated this game at home, andy king with the winner, with 12 shots on target to their mere 2. A draw would be ok in my eyes, but surely we a due a victory. Head says 1 1, but im hopeful of a 2 1 win, if the players want it! This game will also have a stream as its the main match on the Football League Show. Come on the foxes! Do us proud and get on a late run ready for the play off semis and final! Blackpool please do us a favour too and beat Forest. Foxes Never Quit!.

The game is on in the USA live on BEIN - after watching the Millwall game over the internet and listening to the Barnsley game I am not sure this is such a good thing !
Charlton did us a big favour tonight by taking a point off them - we continue to get help from others but can't help ourselves. The good news is we seem to play better against the top sides so now is the time to get our act together before it is too late. Would like to see Konchesky dropped and Schlupp back at full back - he has become a defensive liability recently. Other changes Morgan back in for Zak and Marshall for Dyer. why isn't Waggy on the bench - don't tell me our revered manager has fallen out with him as well.

Maybe they're too busy or posting from a phone :p

The game will be carnage for the away side, 3-0 loss.

Moot game, really. Completely dependant on other results.

I'd have us for a win usually but I'm so apathetic about the whole affair. 0-0 bore draw.

I'm reserving judgement on this one until I know exactly how Kenny Jackett's jacket feels about our chances

Moot game, really. Completely dependant on other results.

How'd you figure? They're the team in the bottom place, we're the top team outside the playoffs... I don't see how by any stretch anyone can get suggest this game doesn't matter?

This could be the turning point. A win means we go back to the top six. It's unbelievably still in our own hands so lets grab it and not let go.

current form points to a certain home win, but tiis league is so unpreddictable, especially at the minute. NPapears clueless, the players appear to be hidiing yet astonishlingly until this match is over the season still has potential. Whether we are capable or even deserve it remains debatable but you just never know in football especially this division. I have been hoping all week for a new manager but NP must have blagged his way into keeping his job. He must be convincing the owners but is obviously failing to motivate the players. I expect changes to the team and probably formation. The last time i was certain of defeat was Cardiff away and we somehow pulled out a performance We appear to have gone downhill since but a Leicester win although extremely unlikely would be in line with the current result trend in this division. Im fearing this will end our season yet praying for a miracle which would at least rekindle some interest

Draw would be nice for us but your slump must finish soon surely so I expect your bunch to win this..

This could be the turning point. A win means we go back to the top six. It's unbelievably still in our own hands so lets grab it and not let go.

Draw would be nice for us but your slump must finish soon surely so I expect your bunch to win this..

Why does anyone think that we're suddenly going to start winning again? It was the same after the international break.

Our players are completely devoid of confidence, ideas and belief. They're also playing like they hate wearing the shirt. We're getting worse by the match and we have no ability to make effective changes in personnel or tactics. I'd be very surprised if we win another game this season. We may as well be ten points behind Brighton and Florist for all the ability we have to arrest this slump.

Anything better than 3-0 to Brighton will be bucking a very powerful trend.

Last edited:
Moot game, really. Completely dependant on other results

Win the game and we are back in a play off position

Lose it and we are a minimum of three points away from one

Other results are completely irrelevant

And 'moot' doesn't actually mean what you think it does, unless you live by the Americanised, bastardised version of the English language

Why does anyone think that we're suddenly going to start winning again? It was the same after the international break.

Our players are completely devoid of confidence, ideas and belief. They're also playing like they hate wearing the shirt. We're getting worse by the match and we have no ability to make effective changes in personnel or tactics. I'd be very surprised if we win another game this season. We may as well be ten points behind Brighton and Florist for all the ability we have to arrest this slump.

Anything better than 3-0 to Brighton will be bucking a very powerful trend.

I have to agree with this post, and It is certainly not negative, it's reality now im afraid.

If anyone at all has any true belief that we will win this game then I suggest you go and sit in a dark room untill the game is over.

The performances have not only failed to improve with each more important game, they have actually got much worse, the Barnsley game being the pinacle of utter shit witnessed for 2 months solid.

The team are utterly incapable of putting in a good performance, and I imagine Brighton will be seeing this as the perfect opportunity to cement that play-off place.

I hope those who are travelling all that way make the most of the day out on the seaside because there will be **** all else to enjoy on the day, infact I would reccomend buying a bucket and spade and trying to replicate the monumental ****ing hole our poor little players have dug for themselves.

Peace out, A town down.

I have to agree with this post, and It is certainly not negative, it's reality now im afraid.

If anyone at all has any true belief that we will win this game then I suggest you go and sit in a dark room untill the game is over.

The performances have not only failed to improve with each more important game, they have actually got much worse, the Barnsley game being the pinacle of utter shit witnessed for 2 months solid.

The team are utterly incapable of putting in a good performance, and I imagine Brighton will be seeing this as the perfect opportunity to cement that play-off place.

I hope those who are travelling all that way make the most of the day out on the seaside because there will be **** all else to enjoy on the day, infact I would reccomend buying a bucket and spade and trying to replicate the monumental ****ing hole our poor little players have dug for themselves.

Peace out, A town down.

I'm afraid I also agree with both BN and Lako. I really want us to win this but I just can't see how. A draw is pointless (not numerically of course).

We needed or need to do two things to affect the result of this game.

One is to replace pearson and the second was to get in a new midfield battler. Without either of these I can only see a draw at very best but if I'm being honest we could well get tonked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566