Post Match Bristol City 0 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Cafe will appear in the next couple of days. Gloating nob jocky!

Beat Middlesbrough on Friday night and we go second. I don't think I will be speaking to my dad this week.

Having just lost to Sheff Wed, a win on Friday night for us against the 'boro would certainly put pressure on Hull's away trip to Peterboro on Saturday :)

I have a feeling we'll be looking back at today come the end of the season as one of the most significant days of our season! Things gone very much in our favour.

Given that this wasnt Man U. Why did they play 13 minutes of injury time when Sheffield scored their second with only 5 mins left? In that case, had they not scored and the goalie not got injured, would the ref have added 8 minutes?

Surely there would only have been 5 mins plus maybe the 3 or 4 that usually gets added.

Woohoo! Perfect end to a shite day.

I've been dragged around shopping centres filled almost entirely by chimps since 2 o'clock.Got sussed listening to the match on a quietly applied earphone & threatened with dire consequences if I spent any more time "listening to the bastard football".
Had to wait 2 hours to get the final scores,then finally arrive home to the news from Hull.

Everything is now fine.The therapeutic power of an outstanding set of results truly is a marvel.

I wonder if Cafe will appear in the next couple of days. Gloating nob jocky!

I don't know what you are all excited about. The promotion chase was over last week, Cafe said so. There was really no point playing the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Before the game, there was a fair bit of anxiety about whether we would actually come away with 1 point, never mind 3.

With other results going our way today, as already stated, today could indeed, be a season defining day.

Here's hoping.

Given that this wasnt Man U. Why did they play 13 minutes of injury time when Sheffield scored their second with only 5 mins left? In that case, had they not scored and the goalie not got injured, would the ref have added 8 minutes?

Surely there would only have been 5 mins plus maybe the 3 or 4 that usually gets added.

Only 8 minutes of stoppage time were actually played. The reason the match went to 103 minutes is because the goalkeeper was down for 10 minutes in total, from 85 to 95 minutes.

I'm a bit disappointed with Nugents reaction after Wood's 3rd goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669