Post Match Bristol City 1 Leicester 0

I’ll say this, not going up now would damage this club in catastrophic ways.

This summer we’d be looking for a new manager, likely under a transfer embargo and starting bottom with a negative points deduction. In the Championship. The pit is dark and deep.
Ah don’t worry about it. Top will do one of his reviews and it’ll all be ok.

I’ll say this, not going up now would damage this club in catastrophic ways.

This summer we’d be looking for a new manager, likely under a transfer embargo and starting bottom with a negative points deduction. In the Championship. The pit is dark and deep.

At least we won’t have to put up with BN saying Ze System every 5 mins…

Every cloud

Ah don’t worry about it. Top will do one of his reviews and it’ll all be ok.
Did they say they would publish anything from their last “review”, after last season? I genuinely can’t remember if they did, but they haven’t actually said anything publicly so I assume they didn’t?

There's plenty of anger and a lot of it towards Maresca which is understandable, especially as he doesn't know how to use substitutes properly, but let's not allow the players to get away with it. Their individual performances for the most part were pathetic today. Absolutely ****ing pathetic. They've completely bought into all the hype and have become increasingly and painfully complacent.

It's never the players fault. It's always the manager that should and ultimately will carry the can.

I can’t be investing anymore of my weekend on this. I was looking forward to chilling out and de stressing after weeks of absolute shit. I’m not letting these ****ers have a second more of my energy.

I’m done for a bit. Sod this.

Top will be along soon to have a snide go at the fans in his program notes.

Club needs a clean sweep at the top

It's never the players fault. It's always the manager that should and ultimately will carry the can.
That's horseshit.

Nobody has a right to immunity when they are choosing to be as poor at their job as our lot seem to be. I use the word 'choosing' deliberately here because that's the point.

Management has to be first in line for scrutiny but if you've got complacency from individuals there is often nothing a manager can do to stem that tide.

Maresca has made some awful decisions of late and that's absolutely fair, however, some of these players have decided that they are no longer willing to put in a decent shift. They too, are responsible for what we are seeing. To absolve them of any blame or criticism is simply absurd.

That's horseshit.

Nobody has a right to immunity when they are choosing to be as poor at their job as our lot seem to be. I use the word 'choosing' deliberately here because that's the point.

Management has to be first in line for scrutiny but if you've got complacency from individuals there is often nothing a manager can do to stem that tide.

Maresca has made some awful decisions of late and that's absolutely fair, however, some of these players have decided that they are no longer willing to put in a decent shift. They too, are responsible for what we are seeing. To absolve them of any blame or criticism is simply absurd.

It's confidence and belief that has evaporated.

If players have it, managers rightly get the credit.

If players lose it, it's on the manager.

Always was. Always will be.

It's confidence and belief that has evaporated.

If players have it, managers rightly get the credit.

If players lose it, it's on the manager.

Always was. Always will be.
And there we have the answer as to why footballers have far too much power over football clubs. They can choose to do what they want and they'll never be the ones criticised.

I'm not absolving the manager of anything, he's making awful mistakes. I'm also able to see that some of our players are making no effort and I'm not about to be okay with that because it's easier.

We created more chances today in the first half than we had done in any game this season. The problem is a simple one; we're not taking them any more. We were desperately in need of a new striker so we brought one in. He's either been injured or left to rot on the bench.

We created more chances today in the first half than we had done in any game this season. The problem is a simple one; we're not taking them any more. We were desperately in need of a new striker so we brought one in. He's either been injured or left to rot on the bench.
Or has been played on the wing to accommodate ze system.

Funny how football works. Vardy bangs in 2 of the 4 and we'd have been laughing.
That's the problem. People can bang on and on about the system as much as they like but we are creating loads of chances so it's working just as well as it was earlier in the season when we were burying teams. The difference is, we were able to take those chances earlier in the season and now it seems we are incapable of it.

The movement up front has also gone to shit. There's no gambling from Mavididi or Fatawu. They are just waiting to be tackled. They seem afraid to take on their man or the shot.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463