Post Match Bristol City 1 Leicester 0

giphy.gif

It's wrong.

In the first half we had six shots, two big x chances, xG 0.6.

We've done better than that in the first half loads of times this season. Most recently at Sunderland, 9 shots, 4 big chances, xG 1.32
I'm sure you're right, I was just repeating what they had said. The fact remains, we are creating enough chances to win games, xBollock or no xBollock.

I can’t be investing anymore of my weekend on this. I was looking forward to chilling out and de stressing after weeks of absolute shit. I’m not letting these ****ers have a second more of my energy.

I’m done for a bit. Sod this.
Yep, agree. Time to get March Madness on and hope my bracket continues to look good.

We may have had 4 chances but to say we created them is wrong. You can't count Bristol making a mistake as a chance we created.

First visit to Ashton Gate albeit with the home fans. This one worries me more than any of the other recent matches as our confidence is clearly at rock bottom exemplified by those snatched chances. As others have said it’s shocking how bad we were after their goal. Imagine Ipswich or Leeds in that situation.

Biggest disappointment was Wilf. He should be running that match, but he was drifting around aimlessly for most of the game.

We may have had 4 chances but to say we created them is wrong. You can't count Bristol making a mistake as a chance we created.
I’ll give credit to Vardy and KDH (I think) for helping force the error, but you are right all of our chances were mainly from their mistakes.

Say what you all want, but how the **** do you legislate Vardy, of all players, missing those chances?!

But we're CONTINUALLY wasting chances and spurring opportunities. The confidence seems shot.

And then we're so ****ing weak at the back, those missed chances are costing us big time.

And why was Ndidi on the pitch at all? No effort, clueless. Hadn't the slightest idea what he was supposed to do or where to play and made no attempt.

I'm sure you're right, I was just repeating what they had said. The fact remains, we are creating enough chances to win games, xBollock or no xBollock.

You got the team wrong. The stat was that Bristol City had had more shots in the first half than any other game this season.

Presumably Ricardo was further away from fitness than we expected, for him to only come on so late?

Presumably Ricardo was further away from fitness than we expected, for him to only come on so late?

Not according to EM.

He was asked about his limited substitutions and he said that he thought the players on the pitch were doing well and he didn't see anyone that deserved to be replaced.

If anything, he sounded like he regretted making the two changes that he did.

That. Was. Shite.

Maresca and the team came over to the away fans at the end and were (quite rightly, in my opinion) subject to an absolute barrage of anger and abuse.

They then trudged off to the sound of a big chunk of the away end chanting ‘What the ****ing hell was that?”

Absolute shower of ****s, the lot of ‘em

Not according to EM.

He was asked about his limited substitutions and he said that he thought the players on the pitch were doing well and he didn't see anyone that deserved to be replaced.

If anything, he sounded like he regretted making the two changes that he did.
Then he's even more ****ing deluded than he appeared to be.

That. Was. Shite.

Maresca and the team came over to the away fans at the end and were (quite rightly, in my opinion) subject to an absolute barrage of anger and abuse.

They then trudged off to the sound of a big chunk of the away end chanting ‘What the ****ing hell was that?”

Absolute shower of ****s, the lot of ‘em
Doesn't sound like our fans.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566