Post Match Bristol City 1 Leicester 0

Blackburn goalie gives Ipswich a goal

Nice of him

Doesn't sound like our fans.

They got some right shit - as bad as I’ve seen it for a while

Justin looked bewildered, as did one or two others. Winks sort of shrugging his shoulders as if to say ‘what’s the problem?’

They scurried off like a bunch of chastised school kids

Bunch of total ****s

They got some right shit - as bad as I’ve seen it for a while

Justin looked bewildered, as did one or two others. Winks sort of shrugging his shoulders as if to say ‘what’s the problem?’

They scurried off like a bunch of chastised school kids

Bunch of total ****s

I blame Seagrave for it.

They get so cosseted there. Someone to pluck their eyebrows. Someone to wipe their arse. No fans anywhere to be seen.

We won't properly have a team to be proud of again until we get a total bastard in charge (either as manager or Director of Football). The whole culture needs binning.

I blame Seagrave for it.

They get so cosseted there. Someone to pluck their eyebrows. Someone to wipe their arse. No fans anywhere to be seen.

We won't properly have a team to be proud of again until we get a total bastard in charge (either as manager or Director of Football). The whole culture needs binning.
Have felt we’ve needed a horrible **** for a while. Thought Enzo might have it, possible he still does.

I blame Seagrave for it.

And yet, funnily, some still manage to moan about things there.

Players looked like they’ll all be off at the end of the season. Did we even make their goalie make a save after we’d gone 1-0 down?

Possibly the biggest shithouse on the pitch today

Complete dog filth

It's exactly the same as he did last season. When the going gets tough, he disappears.

He still manages to point at his team mates complaining all match but that's about it.

I’m watching a bit of the Ipswich game and they’re like, running around like.

Must be exhausting.

I didn't watch this. Saw the first 15 mins (the point where Bristol City should have had a penalty) and thought **** this, I can't take the pain. Went and cleaned my oven, a job I hate, but much more rewarding. Didn't check score until well after the final whistle. Just not surprised by the result.

Just very glad I didn't waste 2 hours watching, it would have ruined my (Easter) weekend. I find I can deal better with shit like this if I don't watch. Its so much better for my mental health.

Its so clear we are going to **** it up with the end in sight, again. Just need to come to terms with that fact and accept it or become a very bitter and twisted person.

I didn't watch this. Saw the first 15 mins (the point where Bristol City should have had a penalty) and thought **** this, I can't take the pain. Went and cleaned my oven, a job I hate, but much more rewarding. Didn't check score until well after the final whistle. Just not surprised by the result.

Just very glad I didn't waste 2 hours watching, it would have ruined my (Easter) weekend. I find I can deal better with shit like this if I don't watch. Its so much better for my mental health.

Its so clear we are going to **** it up with the end in sight, again. Just need to come to terms with that fact and accept it or become a very bitter and twisted person.
How is the oven? Did you use that toxic Mr Muscle spray that makes you gag or a more organic brand that doesn’t work.

Sprayed the oven last week ready to clean and forgot I’d done the ****er. Spent two hours making a cottage pie and popped it in the oven.

45 minutes later the pie was ****ed and the oven was dirty again. ****.

How is the oven? Did you use that toxic Mr Muscle spray that makes you gag or a more organic brand that doesn’t work.

Sprayed the oven last week ready to clean and forgot I’d done the ****er. Spent two hours making a cottage pie and popped it in the oven.

45 minutes later the pie was ****ed and the oven was dirty again. ****.
Ha, brilliant. I used a cleaner called HG. No doubt highly toxic and bad for the environment etc, but very effective!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563