Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but most managers will moan about having games that close together. Particularly their opponents have had longer to prepare for the second game.
Nothing can stop managers moaning. It's their defence mechanism against defeat. It also helps make them look even better when they win against the odds.
Not long now and all the speculation can be put to bed.

If we finish up playing on Sunday (and unless the club is desperately anxious to chase the revenue from a bit of a cup run) I would hope that NP will rest key players in preparation for the important league fixture.

We are not going to win the FA Cup this season and are not likely to reach the really lucrative final rounds so the game isn't that important. The league fixture must be the priority.

If we finish up playing on Sunday (and unless the club is desperately anxious to chase the revenue from a bit of a cup run) I would hope that NP will rest key players in preparation for the important league fixture.

We are not going to win the FA Cup this season and are not likely to reach the really lucrative final rounds so the game isn't that important. The league fixture must be the priority.

Me thinks if he was going to do that he would have done it in the 3rd round too.

Each to their own, but the cup this year is a waste of time and effort.

Cardiff one up with ten to go against Bristol city. Shocker of an OG by Bristol after chopra hit the post. Cardiff well on top now

Cardiff win. Three more players injured to add to their lengthy list though.

You understand any of the lingo? I get the impression the game is on Saturday (as per the touchline reporters question to Dave Jones about being ready for Saturday)

You understand any of the lingo? I get the impression the game is on Saturday (as per the touchline reporters question to Dave Jones about being ready for Saturday)

Understand it all, although when I heard hartson refer to steve Howard as the bloke who scores all our goals I thought I might be speaking a different language! Yes they did suggest it is on Saturday and at one point thought they had mentioned it being on s4c at 5.30 but wasn't really concentrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669