Burley sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before today Burley had been linked with the Hearts job so maybe that might become more likely now.

how stupid can the sheep board be. sacking george burley for turning up to the training ground either pissed or smelling of booze.
if you all remember jock wallace, he was constantly pissed at leicester, and the board made sure his drinks cabinet was full.... :eek:

psychotic.fox said:
how stupid can the sheep board be. sacking george burley for turning up to the training ground either pissed or smelling of booze.
if you all remember jock wallace, he was constantly pissed at leicester, and the board made sure his drinks cabinet was full.... :eek:

Those rumours were spread to get him out. :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

There are "other rumours" doing the rounds as to why Georgie boy might think it was good time to leave.........

nw-blow.gif

homer said:
Keep a look out on Midlands Today later on for the great fans "protest"

Eight spanners in Derby shirts with a banner that says "Sack the Bored"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I counted 5 people!!! lol

Scodger Cubs said:
homer said:
Keep a look out on Midlands Today later on for the great fans "protest"

Eight spanners in Derby shirts with a banner that says "Sack the Bored"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:smt018

:smt018 I believe it was deliberate.

homer said:
Of course it was, you thick twonk :roll:

I hope you are referring to Scodger with that remark. :? :-( :roll:

I was :lol:

One thing I would never call you, Steven, is thick

homer said:
I was :lol:

One thing I would never call you, Steven, is thick

I have my moments. :? :? :-( :roll: :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Fox Fan said:
Don't know why they think they'l find a better alternitve to Burley with no money and no prosects. when you consider this time last season they narrowly avoided the drop they've done pretty well this season really.

Sounds like a job for Dave Bassett and Howard Wilkinson :lol:

Brauny Blue said:
Fox Fan said:
Don't know why they think they'l find a better alternitve to Burley with no money and no prosects. when you consider this time last season they narrowly avoided the drop they've done pretty well this season really.

Sounds like a job for Dave Bassett and Howard Wilkinson :lol:

:p :p :p :p :p

did anybody else hear that his sacking was due to him being caught banging Marcus Tudgay's missus??

Macky said:
did anybody else hear that his sacking was due to him being caught banging Marcus Tudgay's missus??

Yes. This is the real reason.

Its not exactly a great example of team unity. Didnt go down too well with the board apparently.

Thats why when he resigned the club said something like ' its a shame George didnt give his real reasons for leaving...'

Radio 5 say Burley expected to be confirmed as manager within the next 24hrs. Got themselves a decent manager IMO, and a big loss for the sheep.

Brauny Blue said:
Radio 5 say Burley expected to be confirmed as manager within the next 24hrs. Got themselves a decent manager IMO, and a big loss for the sheep.

Which club BB? :102: :icon_sad: :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670