Match Thread Burnley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's looked a lot more lively tonight than he has for most of the season. Don't know where this hat trick is coming from through, he's had one half chance so far.
If you have a scapegoat you need to moan as much as possible about him

If you have a scapegoat you need to moan as much as possible about him

Not at all. The guy is second to balls he should be getting. Albrighton and Gray have given him chances that he'd have made last year.

Anyway I thought Fuchs was your scapegoat? Or was that Morgan?

Back to more of a 4-4-2. Looking at the starting line up I thought that's what we were going for but so far it's been more of a 4-5-1 with little success.

Swansea one-up against Southampton and, at least for the moment, out of the bottom three.
Chelsea ahead at Anfield.

I've been moaning at the screen more than Drinkwater on a strop that half.

Firstly, for me it's the wrong side as (on merit) Chilwell should have played instead of Fuchs, Mendy instead of Drinkwater and Musa instead of Vardy.

Then the three advanced midfielders have been in the wrong positions (for most of the half). It should be Mahrez in the centre, Gray left and Albrighton right. It's muddled and wrong with Gray in the centre.

The quality of our play is Championship standard. Poor movement, diabolical passing, and insufficient energy. We just look like we're waiting to concede and then feel sorry for ourselves as we lose yet again. They'll win one or two nil if we don't improve substantially second half.

Watford and Swansea are winning too . . .

HT 0-0. Bright start for the first 5-10 minutes but mostly we seem to be struggling to keep Burnley out. In offense we've offered little more than a few long ball punts and long range efforts. Can we please get back to keeping it on the ****ing deck and passing it around?

as toothless as a 300 year old Mongolian.

Shaky at the back

not closing down in midfield.

But one of our better performances this season.

Gray has looked okay, Mahrez a bit slow.

Musa on for Vardy at half time for me.

I've been moaning at the screen more than Drinkwater on a strop that half.

Firstly, for me it's the wrong side as (on merit) Chilwell should have played instead of Fuchs, Mendy instead of Drinkwater and Musa instead of Vardy.

Then the three advanced midfielders have been in the wrong positions (for most of the half). It should be Mahrez in the centre, Gray left and Albrighton right. It's muddled and wrong with Gray in the centre.

The quality of our play is Championship standard. Poor movement, diabolical passing, and insufficient energy. We just look like we're waiting to concede and then feel sorry for ourselves as we lose yet again. They'll win one or two nil if we don't improve substantially second half.

Watford and Swansea are winning too . . .
I called a 2-0 loss. I want to be wrong.

Gray has looked a passenger to me, though he probably needs to come wide.
I think Ndidi has done well.

Such a low quality game

Very, very poor

Put Albrighton on the right, FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484