Match Thread Burnley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the complete shithousery of Choudhury, our problem here is down the flanks

The wing backs are pushing on, but have no one to pass to because we are all congested in the middle - and they are so far forward that they are offering no support whatsoever to a struggling back three, allowing them to get behind and/or fire crosses in

Play a proper back five, or a proper back four - anything other than this, cos it’s bob

Amartey and Choudhury.

Not PL level players are they? Just so easily exposed and made to look weak. I've never been convinced by either of them but they seem to hang around.

Two definite players to get shot of this summer.
Yep I've got to agree. When Amartey played away at Manchester City I thought he could be a good long term option but he's just not good enough on the ball. It's also the same with Hamza. Put Fofana and Albrighton on I reckon.

If Youri is playing deeper in not sure what Choudhury is going to offer pushing forward.
Choudry is absolute dog toffee he has been horrendous, Amartey is struggling to trap the ball tonight Burnley are very poor I would hook Hamza for my gran right now.

I'm impressed, doing OK and looking confident. Hamza needs to get it together, Soyuncu praps a change of studs and a talking to. There always going to be an aerial threat so we have to try and shut those crosses son an avoid the free kicks. Nacho working hard, good to see.

But they're not very good are they. Keep our heads, keep onnatnthem and I reckon we can we this.

Kasper has been ****ing brilliant.

If Fofana is fit get him on and stop wasting one of our very best players in what is completely the wrong position for him

Amartey is a perfectly acceptable 4th/5th choice CB, we need to stop asking him to play 60 yard pinpoint passes

Dreadful passing from Amarty and Hamza, but then lovely calm assist from Ndidi led to a special goal for Nacho. Great save by Kasper.
Now can we please stop stuffing about on the edge of our own 18 yard box and go for the win!

I mentioned before I'd made up my mind that Amartey wasn't up to our level of football. I don't watch him now, I comment only when he surprises with something decent. So, in that spirit, he nearly played Nacho in with a pretty good ball. At best he's okay and needs must.

I mentioned before I'd made up my mind that Amartey wasn't up to our level of football. I don't watch him now, I comment only when he surprises with something decent. So, in that spirit, he nearly played Nacho in with a pretty good ball. At best he's okay and needs must.
and that's what he is he's 4th choice CB, 4th choice RB, and doesn't complain, we aren't going to get someone better to fill that role in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566