Pre Match Burnley Vs Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to predict a Burnley win. 2-0. Doom and gloom to follow.

Is that the same silly season that we were in when you said the maximum points haul we could ever hope to muster would be 27, and everyone was an utter feckwit who thought otherwise ?

Or are we in a different one now ?

Hull and Sunderland are playing like utter shite and sinking like stones. To predict two losses is perfectly rational

#gettingfuckedbyhomer

Is that the same silly season that we were in when you said the maximum points haul we could ever hope to muster would be 27, and everyone was an utter feckwit who thought otherwise ?

Or are we in a different one now ?

Hull and Sunderland are playing like utter shite and sinking like stones. To predict two losses is perfectly rational
#DeepPenetrationWithHomer

For this game - It doesn't matter what teams the last three games were against, or whether we have won the last three games or lost them - we're playing Burnley - this should always be down as a Win for City. C'mon you Blues !

predictions at this stage of the season are risky. expect some crazy results which is why we need to keep things in our own hands.

Very true, the games to be concerned about is when our rivals are playing teams with nothing much at stake.

Pressure tho on both sides at Turf Moor. Neither can afford to lose- predict low scoring draw or single goal in it according to how the mop flops.

For this game - It doesn't matter what teams the last three games were against, or whether we have won the last three games or lost them - we're playing Burnley - this should always be down as a Win for City. C'mon you Blues !

Dunno about that, Rocky! Most uf us agree that Burns were a bit fortunate to get a point at our place, but they will be regarding this match as their cup-final! I reckon we should be very pleased if we can grind out a slim victory in this one.

3-2 to Esteban and his squad of pick pockets

We will outpace them and be in their faces all afternoon. 4-1 to the mighty Foxes. Vardy, Cambiasso, King and Big Was from a corner!

Hopefully Vardy is now up to speed in the league and continues in good form. Similarly Albrighton has been looking useful.

Lovely interviews with Kasper and Dyche on this morning's FF. I'd love to see Burnley stay up too.

Can't see how anyone thinks this will be easy. Cagey draw for me, it's going to be a close, hard-fought affair. I think we're better going forward but they are a bit more solid at the back but there's very little between us both. Like I said, they're similar to us, they may have lost a lot of games but they've rarely lost by much.

Tough game this. I'm feeling very nervous already, anyone else?

Huge game... we've done brilliantly to claw ourselves back to a good position in the last 3 games, but now it's a different type of pressure; people are expecting us to win, people are expecting us to stay up.

How will the squad handle that?

My worry is that they get complacent as Leicester so often seem to do, and lose the one we should win. Hopefully at this stage of the season that won't happen, and interviews I've seen with Pearson and Kasper this week suggest that the attitude and the mentality in the team is right. Let's just hope that transfers to the pitch.

Maybe part of my nerves is because I don't expect us to win 4 in a row! I'd probably take a draw.... A draw is a decent result I think. If we lose, a lot of our good work is undone. But if Burnley lose, that makes it very very tough for them. I think if we can score first, it could rattle them.

Each game represents a must win, really. Chelsea aside we just have to keep winning, there is no senses in relying on anyone else's poor form. Win this and we're in no way clear. That being said I'm pretty optimistic that we've enough about us to see Burnley off. I feel like Ulloa is due a run of good form and that we're going to be positive today. Up the city.

Tough game this. I'm feeling very nervous already, anyone else?

Huge game... we've done brilliantly to claw ourselves back to a good position in the last 3 games, but now it's a different type of pressure; people are expecting us to win, people are expecting us to stay up.

How will the squad handle that?

My worry is that they get complacent as Leicester so often seem to do, and lose the one we should win. Hopefully at this stage of the season that won't happen, and interviews I've seen with Pearson and Kasper this week suggest that the attitude and the mentality in the team is right. Let's just hope that transfers to the pitch.

Maybe part of my nerves is because I don't expect us to win 4 in a row! I'd probably take a draw.... A draw is a decent result I think. If we lose, a lot of our good work is undone. But if Burnley lose, that makes it very very tough for them. I think if we can score first, it could rattle them.

Nobody can take those 9 points off us. It would still be very much in our own hands if we were to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566