Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Rallying call to all fans, 6 wins out of our next 7 and a draw should do it for us! i think we will get the 6 wins starting with a home win here, 3-1 and following that up with a win against palace, then 4 wins from 5 is possible, we will need to take 4 points from reading and nottm forest away, win draw, draw win, possibly 2 wins! leaving us with a nice run in of watford home, donnie away, ipswich home all games we can win, aim for 21 points from 7, but 19 should do it! blue army!! Foxes 3-1 Burnley :icon_lol:

Blaby blue blood

Re: burnely

Rallying call to all fans, 6 wins out of our next 7 and a draw should do it for us! i think we will get the 6 wins starting with a home win here, 3-1 and following that up with a win against palace, then 4 wins from 5 is possible, we will need to take 4 points from reading and nottm forest away, win draw, draw win, possibly 2 wins! leaving us with a nice run in of watford home, donnie away, ipswich home all games we can win, aim for 21 points from 7, but 19 should do it! blue army!! Foxes 3-1 Burnley :icon_lol:

How much for an ounce of what you are on?

Biffa Bacon

are we playing burnely sometime soon?

olip6

i think the players know they've PROBABLY missed the chance to secure play-offs this year....so i think they will play like they have nothing to lose, and i think we will win, 11-3.

ch4mbo

i think the players know they've PROBABLY missed the chance to secure play-offs this year....so i think they will play like they have nothing to lose, and i think we will win, 11-3.

Can people please get a grip of themselves. For fecks sake!! Like Burnley will score 3 :icon_roll

Last edited:

Willlow

Would be happy with a point on Saturday as it would mean we have avoided relegation!

spionfox

Re: burnely? WTF are burnely?

C'mon mods - are you really letting this stay as the official pre-match thread?

jas123

ye of little faith, 6th at the end of season, norwich in play offs, well see whos laughing then

Filthy Rich

Banned

I predict we will lose all our remaining games, all the teams currently in danger of being relegated will win most of theirs and we will be relegated.

Slightly less stupid than the the original thread post.......

teblin

Anything is possible. But Play-offs now is very unlikely. Even though I hear we have a 38% chance.

dpjfox

i am always optomistic, but at some stage you have to face reality (Readings win midweek was a kick in the teeth), i still fancy us to win most of our remaining games and that includes saturday (without the unlucky mascot in Brauma) Vitor to deputise in a 3-1 win Kamara Vasell King

fahey

Leicester to be losing half time 2 - 0. Sven even takes off his jacket and throws it at mike stowell for sniggering at him. players come out and score 4 and still lose 5 - 4. to be lying we will win this 2 - 0 or lose 1 - 0 like always

Cate Fox

that's one hell of a long sentence

(that is full of shite)

:icon_roll

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
So many numbers!
i am always optomistic, but at some stage you have to face reality (Readings win midweek was a kick in the teeth), i still fancy us to win most of our remaining games and that includes saturday (without the unlucky mascot in Brauma) Vitor to deputise in a 3-1 win Kamara Vasell King
Making up players again I see :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670