bye bye cort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester City have today confirmed a major transfer coup, with alleged striker Carl Cort-Injured leaving club by mutual consent.

Cort joined the Foxes in June - and made a total of eight starts for the club.

His only goal in a City shirt came in the dramatic 4-3 Carling Cup defeat at the hands of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to Carl for his efforts during his time at the Walkers Stadium, and hope he will now **** off.

Leicester City have today confirmed a major transfer coup, with alleged striker Carl Cort-Injured leaving club by mutual consent.

His only goal in a City shirt came in the dramatic 4-3 Carling Cup defeat at the hands of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to Carl for his efforts during his time at the Walkers Stadium, and hope he will now **** off.

:081::081::081::038::038::038:

:081: :081: :038: :038: :038: :038:

For those who have so far been unimpressed with Holloways wheeling and dealings :098:

so that's six in.
cisak, hayes, kenton, cort, gradel on the way out. trying to balance things up. now only devries, douglas, maybury and hellings to get off our backs.

so that's six in.
cisak, hayes, kenton, cort, gradel on the way out. trying to balance things up. now only devries, douglas, maybury and hellings to get off our backs.

nielsen, newton, kishishev, kaebi..........

The best thing about this is that we can boo him all we like now.

The bloke came here; couldn't play because of a knee injury and left at the earliest opportunity.
Whilst I am not naive enough to believe that a little silver did not cross his palm, he didn't just sit back and wait for his contract to run out. Don't forget too, that he turned out when even Ollie admitted that he wasn't fit.
Good luck to the man I say.

The bloke came here; couldn't play because of a knee injury and left at the earliest opportunity.
Whilst I am not naive enough to believe that a little silver did not cross his palm, he didn't just sit back and wait for his contract to run out. Don't forget too, that he turned out when even Ollie admitted that he wasn't fit.

:038::icon_wink

Fair comment.

Well put Diken. Excellent. Imagine if Rab/Maybury et al had done the same.

Last edited:
Whilst I am not naive enough to believe that a little silver did not cross his palm, he didn't just sit back and wait for his contract to run out.

I think it's more likely that he's already agreed to sign for another club, and that's why he's agreed to leave us now.

Great post Diken.......:038::038::038:

I cannot believe the comments of some gobshites who have posted on this thread.they know who they are.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say it didn't work out.
Oh well, we move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670