Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Has anyone got this on pre order or picked it up today? Looks like it could be the absolute dog's nad's.

Im hoping mine will be at home waiting for me tonight.

Has anyone got this on pre order or picked it up today? Looks like it could be the absolute dog's nad's.

Im hoping mine will be at home waiting for me tonight.

They are on sale in Sainsbury's for £26.00 today. I've sent my brother there now to get me a copy.

Can't feckin wait!

It aint as good as Sonic the Hedgehog

They are on sale in Sainsbury's for £26.00 today. I've sent my brother there now to get me a copy.

Can't feckin wait!

I imagine they will be sold out. Let me know.

Morrisons also have it for £25.99

****, first time I buy a game on pre-order and I have been well and truely done.

I bet mine takes a week to arrive as well.

****, first time I buy a game on pre-order and I have been well and truely done.

I bet mine takes a week to arrive as well.

If you pre ordered at Amazon theres a good chance they'll refund you the difference.

Try and pick up a cheaper version and send the other back. if already opend send the cheaper version back.

Simples :icon_lol:

Hopefully my brother's gonna pick me up a copy of this tomorrow from Morrisons, should be about £22 with his staff discount as well; Spiceworld.

Listening to the local radio news today, I heard that a Kent couple not only queued to buy the game as soon as it was released at midnight, but also have both taken a week's leave from work so that they can play it.

ffs!

Listening to the local radio news today, I heard that a Kent couple not only queued to buy the game as soon as it was released at midnight, but also have both taken a week's leave from work so that they can play it.

ffs!

If they enjoy it and that's how they wanna spend their holiday, then what's the problem? :102:

If they enjoy it and that's how they wanna spend their holiday, then what's the problem? :102:

Boc think's everyone should either spend their holiday on a train or a boat, anything else is weird.

:110:

Boc think's everyone should either spend their holiday on a train or a boat, anything else is weird.

On the contrary, I would prefer everybody to jet off to wherever they want to jet off to. Why would I want them to get in my way when I am on holiday?

I have to say I have been pretty digusted at a particular level in the game, it's quite a vivid scene and you can see why people will have a problem with glorifying terrorism like that... I won't mention exactly what it is as that would spoil the game for those of you that haven't got there yet but you'll know the scene when you get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669