Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. That's why I counted back to verify (or otherw*s*) what hf was saying.

Most people avoid the question or don't give an answer. More say that they "could never vote conservative" than say they would "vote for the smarmy stuck up Tory turd".

You don't have to admit to who you vote for, it comes from the general vibe of the post, and from what I read my money would be on a majority of a tory vote.

Don't flatter yourself.Its not the first time you have pissed me off but it will be the last

I'm genuinely pleased to note that I have not made your day worse.

You don't have to admit to who you vote for, it comes from the general vibe of the post, and from what I read my money would be on a majority of a tory vote.

The general vibe of the thread for me suggests that nobody has much respect for politicians of any colour. Only a fool would put money anywhere other than on the torys for the country's vote. I don't think this thread tells us anything conclusive about the way TB would vote.

ditto. don't make any grammatical errors round here or jeff will get pissed off....

i'm hoping this post is full of grammatical erros a thicko like me from the modern education system would never grasp, just to piss jeff off

and never ever call Steven a **** either......:018:

Yeah i don't understand why correcting everyone's grammar and spelling has any relevance. Its not lyk we r tlkin lyk dis all the tym.

I will tell you what this forum needs and that is a good old slice of Melton Fox telling us were all sad ****s and ripping the micheal out of everyone.

Come back melts!!

I will tell you what this forum needs and that is a good old slice of Melton Fox

He's been gone for what seems like years and the grumpy old sod is still at number two in the all time posters chart - by quite a margin too!

Yeah i don't understand why correcting everyone's grammar and spelling has any relevance. Its not lyk we r tlkin lyk dis all the tym.

I will tell you what this forum needs and that is a good old slice of Melton Fox telling us were all sad ****s and ripping the micheal out of everyone.

Come back melts!!
You're a product of the inferior education system that now exists too i see enderby. Welcome to the club :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669