Can Pearson take us up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it raining last Saturday Rhydal or were Dull just shit?
There was a brief shower late in the first half. They were one down by then though.
They never looked like scoring really, only Koren looked at all threatening, as his late sweetly taken goal confirmed.
Sit on him and you win the game.

Must admit it will be tough for us today and in a similar vein to last week I would expect you to be above us after this one.HOWEVER-it did not happen last week(down to the ref/sky pundits and my belly button fluff).
After our poor games SB has analysed our short comings ACCEPTED his failings and tried to learn from them.This in any profession is crucial for long term development.
All in stark contrast to the money bags team one place below us -despite taking all 3 points off us and being nailed on for promo such a short time ago.
Nige is a good manager of men when those men are reasonably good players.He appears to be useless with any extroverts with the twinkle of stardust in their repetoire.
He still has time to learn but his deflection of blame tactic is flaw.
The lead up to Xmas is very easy for you.I think your owners will be aware of this.Nige will need to be in the top 2 by the time you travel to the epicentre of flair.If not-Big Bird no longer running around clucking

Must admit it will be tough for us today and in a similar vein to last week I would expect you to be above us after this one.HOWEVER-it did not happen last week(down to the ref/sky pundits and my belly button fluff).
After our poor games SB has analysed our short comings ACCEPTED his failings and tried to learn from them.This in any profession is crucial for long term development.
All in stark contrast to the money bags team one place below us -despite taking all 3 points off us and being nailed on for promo such a short time ago.
Nige is a good manager of men when those men are reasonably good players.He appears to be useless with any extroverts with the twinkle of stardust in their repetoire.
He still has time to learn but his deflection of blame tactic is flaw.
The lead up to Xmas is very easy for you.I think your owners will be aware of this.Nige will need to be in the top 2 by the time you travel to the epicentre of flair.If not-Big Bird no longer running around clucking
What the ****...?

I like Fruit Cake.

Typical Talking Balls nonsense, highjacking a most sensible football thread

I live in Coalville, and I rely on football forums to provide me with updates of what is happening in the real world.

I'm going over to Foxestalk where they talk about proper things like swapping the Kop with family stand, and creating an all singing section

I have a friend who retches if the smell of bananas reaches his nose. Quite odd. My favourite banana-related memory is from Stockholm last summer. Marvellous.

I deleted it from my memory. Please don't remind me.

Typical Talking Balls nonsense, highjacking a most sensible football thread

I live in Coalville, and I rely on football forums to provide me with updates of what is happening in the real world.

I'm going over to Foxestalk where they talk about proper things like swapping the Kop with family stand, and creating an all singing section

It's a ****ing shambles here isn't it? I'm of to the Mercury site, that's the only reliable place to get cold, hard facts

It's a ****ing shambles here isn't it? I'm of to the Mercury site, that's the only reliable place to get cold, hard facts

You are fooling yourself the only reliable sources are stringer and berty on twatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669