Cardiff Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomH8sforest said:
He has to drop the likes of Douglas,Maybury

Not going to happen,drop Maybury and play Who at Left Back ? Maybury is a Right Back doing a 'job' at Left Back.
You might be right about Kisnorbo though...

Last edited:
Just got back from the game and I can tell you all theat City are now the worst side I have seen in this division for the past 2 seasons, yes even worse than F****t! If he stays then we will finish bottom.

Bobby Smith said:
Just got back from the game and I can tell you all theat City are now the worst side I have seen in this division for the past 2 seasons, yes even worse than F****t! If he stays then we will finish bottom.

What was the crowd reaction like Bobby:102:

highland fox said:
Not going to happen,drop Maybury and play Who at Left Back ? Maybury is a Right Back doing a 'job' at Left Back.

Tiatto,sheehan,johansson?

Thats the trouble with our club and the philosiphy it holds 'doing a job'
You don't get a fireman to do an operation just because he 'could do a job'

TomH8sforest said:
He has to drop the likes of Douglas,Maybury and Kisnorbo. Although he still has no idea about what his best team is,which after this length of time is awful.

not much more chance's now, about 17, There is just no construction to passing and shot on target on the field and levein is just kidding himself how many time does he need telling (THIS IS THE DROP ZONE DONKEY! NOT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! still say levein out!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

highland fox said:

i know one thing for sure, that's maybury should be nowhere near that left back position. last week, when stearman went off, maybury switched to the right, and still played terrible. the guy's confidence has deteriorated so much that it has badly effected his performances

slimmy695 said:
not much more chance's now, about 17, There is just no construction to passing and shot on target on the field and levein is just kidding himself how many time does he need telling (THIS IS THE DROP ZONE DONKEY! NOT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! still say levein out!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

blablabla god dame levelin:mad:

I thought that Kisnorbo did well at LB against Reading, and can't see why he hasn't played there since..

Brauny Blue said:
What was the crowd reaction like Bobby:102:

Alot of booing towards the end and after the match. It didn't help that he didn't make a switch until 75 minutes. The guy hasn't a clue about how to play football. I was honestly optimisitc about today, I believed him when he said going into bottom 3 may inspire the players. No-one played with any urgency. Utter utter utter shite.

WHAT THE FECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT.......:102: :102: :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

I am in shock from watching that display...............:eek: :eek: :eek:

Boy Genius said:
I am in shock from watching that display...............:eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought we might go out and give it some balls. But no.

Do the players not realise that they aren't going to be snapped up by other clubs when we go down if they are playing shite?!

It wont bother them, they will go on free transfers if we go down.

Something has to be done and quick. Dont give me bollux about there is no one out there, because there always is. I am so angry again today as most of those feckers looked like they could note give a toss. :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

Those who went, how did Wesolowski do when he came on? I know it's not exactly the best environment for him to make his debut, but still..

Graz said:
Those who went, how did Wesolowski do when he came on? I know it's not exactly the best environment for him to make his debut, but still..

looked lively and by no means out of his depth

Boy Genius said:
It wont bother them, they will go on free transfers if we go down.

Something has to be done and quick. Dont give me bollux about there is no one out there, because there always is. I am so angry again today as most of those feckers looked like they could note give a toss. :icon_evil :icon_evil :icon_evil

On RL the commentator said that 'you can not question the commitment'. Thats utter crap, if they were commited they would be risking life and limb for the club,i didnt hear half of the players names mentioned, only Paddy M,Smith,Hughes and stearman.

TomH8sforest said:
On RL the commentator said that 'you can not question the commitment'. Thats utter crap, if they were commited they would be risking life and limb for the club,i didnt hear half of the players names mentioned, only Paddy M,Smith,Hughes and stearman.

Hughes? he was dreadful today. My old Granny could move quicker than him and she's been dead 10 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669