Cardiff post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure people just enjoy having a moan, we could win every game 15-0 for the rest of the season and some people would still want to sack the manager.

If that were to happen, I'd bow my head in shame, go to the ground and kiss Holloways feet and clean his shoes for him.

Shocking match.

The second half was virtually just long ball drop-kick tennis between the goalkeepers.

Campbell lively, but no other player on the pitch really looked like breaking the deadlock, other than Purse's moment of muppetry.

Old Glen said we played very well throughout, and thats something coming from him.
Hendrie was a class above apparently.

It was apparent from the radio that Hendrie was making a difference, and i posted at the time he was.

Lets enjoy the win. Theres still loads to do, but back to back wins, and a decent performance will do everybodys confidence no harm come tuesday night .

O.K. so here goes. I read this site constantly, but never post, but I am fed up with the negativity of certain members. As I see it we scored a relatively early goal today, all be it an own goal, but they all count.
Once a goal up it changes the whole context of the game and it is up to the opposing team to score and for us not to concede. As far as that goes we were successful. If Cardiff had scored we would have had to score again so therefore again different tactics are required. As it was that did not become necessary.

How many times have we at home conceded an early goal and then the opponents shut up shop and we have failed to break them down. We then lose 0-1 and we end up with nothing.

Today we did the business, lets all be grateful and enjoy the weekend instead of being totally pee' d off like we are most Saturday nights.

ust home now - Awful game on the whole, less said about it the better - Hendrie impressed, Stearman impressed, about it really. 3 points in the bag, lets get to 50 and end this god-awful season now.

However, it has secured bragging rights for me down this way, and means more than most matches do to me in this league, so thats a big positive for me!

negativity! a problem with english society! feck me! an excellent win. 3 points in the bag. thanks very much. goodnight!

Mmmmm dare I :icon_lol: obviously not that good if playing Hume out of position is the best option we have.:icon_evil

You really are very negative. :018: :018:

im from wales , was supposed to be going to game, but had puncture last night, didnt get home til 3 am, had to buy 2 new tyres as my spare was wank also lol, so i was well gutted i didnt go today but 3 points yesssssssss get in!!! on the carling now!!

Mmmmm dare I :icon_lol: obviously not that good if playing Hume out of position is the best option we have.:icon_evil

Your nemesis has never made any secret of the fact that the Magyars were only brought in as potential back up for the wingers that he wanted but was unable to secure.

I'm not, I'm just pointing out the mistakes in your posts. I have read, and now re-read his posts a few times now and I could never be of the impression we lost.

If I wanted an argument I would have said you smelt like Beth Dittos fanny after three weeks without a shower.

I thought Beth Ditto had a cock

O.K. so here goes. I read this site constantly, but never post, but I am fed up with the negativity of certain members. As I see it we scored a relatively early goal today, all be it an own goal, but they all count.
Once a goal up it changes the whole context of the game and it is up to the opposing team to score and for us not to concede. As far as that goes we were successful. If Cardiff had scored we would have had to score again so therefore again different tactics are required. As it was that did not become necessary.

How many times have we at home conceded an early goal and then the opponents shut up shop and we have failed to break them down. We then lose 0-1 and we end up with nothing.

Today we did the business, lets all be grateful and enjoy the weekend instead of being totally pee' d off like we are most Saturday nights.

Welcome poster-with-strange-name :023: be a lurker no more.

Trifull I agree with your earlier post. I am so gratefull for the win today and my beer will be tasting that much better this evening. A win is a win and all that. But surely we shouldn't be relieved that we beat Cardif away and other results went in our favour, it would be nice to expect these types of wins.

I am generally not a Moangie like some on here, but I would like to be winning regularly and playing incisive attacking football.

looking forward I think this is a big result for us, it will give the team a big lift. We could have been bottom three today if the results hadn't gone our way. The table looks so much better now, but don't let it paper over the cracks.

Just back from the match.

Despite what you might hearing from other numpties who claimed to have been at the match, we fully deserved this win. We could and should have been 2-0 at the very least before the OG. After that Henderson had not a thing to other than collect the odd cross

A good solid team effort.

Stop ****ing whingeing for once!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673