Cardiff Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe lads that if we score first we will win, i know it's a tall order but can't help thinking that we must start some time soon to put some kind of run together, because if my dad says to me again in jest 'do our lads actually train together' i think i could break down crying.

By the way who posted that they were in Harrogate one weekend, because thats where I live, did they have a good time??

What have Cardiff got to play for now?

We should really expect to get at least a point out of this match.

If we don't it will be entirely down to negative posts on this forum and no reflection on the lads who will as always give of their very best.

Draw 1-1 followed by explosive and entertaining goalless draw with Preston.

Assuming Alnwick injured, I am now revising this forecast to a 2-0 defeat and advise the financially pressed to get some money on a Preston win next Tuesday - we might as well have a subuteo keeper as Henderson.

Assuming Alnwick injured, I am now revising this forecast to a 2-0 defeat and advise the financially pressed to get some money on a Preston win next Tuesday - we might as well have a subuteo keeper as Henderson.

Were you at Palace that night too?

5-0 to cardiff no joke we are terrible as it is and with Hendo in goal we are doomed this will be the game we look back on and say thats when i knew we were down

5-0 to cardiff no joke we are terrible as it is and with Hendo in goal we are doomed this will be the game we look back on and say thats when i knew we were down

Do you pay any attention to the what the team does? When was the last time we conceded 5 goals? The defence is one of the best in the division.

Yes we might lose, but it's amazing how over the top some people can go.

Nothing will happen for the first 20 minutes. There will be no real efforts on goal with the exception of Ian Hume hitting a couple of shots 20 yards wide. An inocuous long ball will be screwed up by our defence and Cardiff will score an easy goal which should have been avoided. Absolutely nothing will happen from then on until the 87th minute when we will finally get our head out of our arse and put on some pressure. One of the four strikers now on the pitch will 'clearly' be brought down for a penalty that is not given and another will have a 'clearly' onside goal disallowed. Cardiff will then break away and make it 2-0.

After the game Ian Holloway will come on the radio and talk about how he is sick and tired of bad refereeing desisions and how pleased he is with our performance and if the players could only keep their heads up after we go one down everything would be all-right.

For what it is worth the following would be my starting line-up:

Henderson

Stearman N'Gotty Kisnorbo Clapham

Bori Oakley Clemence Hendrie

Hume Howard

SUBS: Mattock, Wesolowski, Campbell, Fryatt, Zsolt

If Hendo starts he will surprise all his doubters with a top drawer performance....still say 2 - 1 to the foxes....

We will struggle for the first 30 seconds, of which we will then be reduced to 10 men. According to Ollies wisdom we will then gain a significant advantage, and go in 1-0 up at half time. Early in the 2nd half we will be down to 9 men and the writing will be on the wall for Cardiff. It will be 2-0 with 20 mins to go and we will then have two more sent off . Cardiff cant get hold of any possession and its all city for the rest of the match,
Full time.......Cardiff 0 City 4.

pinocchioyy5.gif

We will struggle for the first 30 seconds, of which we will then be reduced to 10 men. According to Ollies wisdom we will then gain a significant advantage, and go in 1-0 up at half time. Early in the 2nd half we will be down to 9 men and the writing will be on the wall for Cardiff. It will be 2-0 with 20 mins to go and we will then have two more sent off . Cardiff cant get hold of any possession and its all city for the rest of the match,
Full time.......Cardiff 0 City 4.

Thanks for that gave me a good laugh.

This is the one, go down 1-0 and finally come back to win 2-1

pinocchioyy5.gif

After a horrendous night of rain and wind, I can report that it is relatively calm here just down the road from Ninian Park. It is dry and the sun is peeking through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669