Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if he doesnt or even if he does but Cort gets injured (which must be odds on) then he is another huge drain on resources sat in Dave Rennies office or out on loan somewhere.

Yeah, we shouldnt bother signing anyone really, theyre all bound to be shit or get injured. Some Leicester fans are so negative, honestly, it seems like if we signed Kaka some people would find a reason to moan about it... He's a decent enough championship player, we aint gonna be signing Jermaine Defoe any time soon, get over it!

Yeah, we shouldnt bother signing anyone really, theyre all bound to be shit or get injured. Some Leicester fans are so negative, honestly, it seems like if we signed Kaka some people would find a reason to moan about it... He's a decent enough championship player, we aint gonna be signing Jermaine Defoe any time soon, get over it!

Cort has a history of injury,I think thats what Durham was hinting at.

Free transfer. Very nice...he used to be quite good but he needs to stay fit. Good transfer but we'll see how he does this season

I'm beginning to think that this flurry of players is a bad thing for peoples attitudes. If we hadn't signed anybody all we could moan about would be that. But as it is there are people saying we're doomed as none of the new players are prolific goal scorers etc, if it was the day before the first game of the season I;d understand the panic more. But the guys been here one freakin' week and everyone is panicing because the changes he has made don't fit in with what they expected.

After the last four seasons why are peoples expectations so high? A few of the signings are unknown quantities,yet they are still not good enough, without even knowing how good they are!

I am honestly so bemused by the negativity at the minute.

he signed for newcastle in the summer of 2000. mon had gone by then. so it was taylor who tried to sign him.

Er i do belive that MON led us to league cup glory in 2000 and then the march through europe the next season, so maybe he was still at the almighty filbert street then.

I'm beginning to think that this flurry of players is a bad thing for peoples attitudes. If we hadn't signed anybody all we could moan about would be that. But as it is there are people saying we're doomed as none of the new players are prolific goal scorers etc, if it was the day before the first game of the season I;d understand the panic more. But the guys been here one freakin' week and everyone is panicing because the changes he has made don't fit in with what they expected.

After the last four seasons why are peoples expectations so high? A few of the signings are unknown quantities,yet they are still not good enough, without even knowing how good they are!

I am honestly so bemused by the negativity at the minute.

Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

Personally I have had enough of unknown quantities. Unknown quantities have been all we have had since Micky Adams left and they had all been dissapointing.

I'm not panicking yet...far from it. I just can't understand why I should get excited about the business that has been done so far.

Thats all, nothing more nothing less.

Not sure what you're trying to say there. If we win every match we'll finish in the top half of the table, so why would players not want to join a team that could do that?

:tumbleweed:

Get out more Jeff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673