Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about a 2 year contract, because as Durham says its likely he will get injured and could just been in the physio room for the duration of his contract.

Can't argue with his strike rate, 1 in 3 is impressive and if he can maintain that then he could turn into one of the bargains of the season. MA seems quite a technical manager when it comes to fitness so I am putting my faith in him and going to say that it is a good signing. Can't see him starting the first match but certainly provides us with a different option.

lets hope he is a lee morris but in reverse!!

Judging by the number of games he played for Wolves he must be over the worst of his injury problems as he has been involved in 94 games since Jan 2004. To put this into perspective we signed Alan Maybury in the same transfer window and he has made 99 appearances (including subs)

Lets hope he turns out to be a better signing:icon_wink

i think this is a great signing, he chose us before a perimership club good move, i think he will do well, and MA must know what his history he like by quoting he is to get the best out of him

Cort welcome to the Walkers :):):):):)

Boc, how do you multi quote, or when can I find out how to? cheers

click on the ''+ button on all the quotes you want to copy

It's not a '+' button. It's the " (inverted commas) button to the right of the quote button. Just click on each of the ones that you want to use - it will turn pink - and click on the 'quote' button on the last of them.

4 signings this week, i cant remeber the last time other then transfer day, i can see al least another 4 coming in to round the summer off for us

It's not a '+' button. It's the " (inverted commas) button to the right of the quote button. Just click on each of the ones that you want to use - it will turn pink - and click on the 'quote' button on the last of them.

he knows now he just has to get it to work :) it looks more like orangey/red than pink :icon_bigg

It was MON before he signed for Newcastle but got put off by the 7 million fee!

he signed for newcastle in the summer of 2000. mon had gone by then. so it was taylor who tried to sign him.

i think this is a great signing, he chose us before a perimership club good move, i think he will do well, and MA must know what his history he like by quoting he is to get the best out of him

Cort welcome to the Walkers :):):):):)

I'd be extremely dubious of that

4 signings this week, i cant remeber the last time other then transfer day, i can see al least another 4 coming in to round the summer off for us

5 signings! ;)

EDIT - my bad Spanks, I'm sure there were some quotes about Hayes signing but it must have just been that Sappleton chap.

Last edited:
he knows now he just has to get it to work :) it looks more like orangey/red than pink :icon_bigg

Ahhhhh, i was wondering how you did that too :icon_bigg

he signed for newcastle in the summer of 2000. mon had gone by then. so it was taylor who tried to sign him.

MON was still here when he was looking at Cort, speculation was early 2000 and think he was seen as a replacement for Heskey.

Can't argue with his strike rate, 1 in 3 is impressive and if he can maintain that then he could turn into one of the bargains of the season.

But last season he played ten times and didn't score. His last goal was 17 games ago in March 2006.
He's scored just twice in his last 32 games. So it looks like whatever he had has now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669